Poll: Is it right?

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In short. All these people that think they need 30 mins to do the deed. Are either bullshitting or just having sex with a girl they arent sexually attracted to.

Deleted
    ^ or somethings wrong with their pecker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    We have a series here in england called embarrassing bodies. This hard nut chav came on saying he would take about 30mins+ to cum and that his missus didnt satisfy him. Dr Christian Jessen told him he believed the problem lyed with him and that it was wrong to need that long to get your juices flowing and that it takes males 5 - 7 minutes to WANT to cum and that they can hold it and try to prolong sex for atleast 5 mins more. Any longer than that and your either not enjoying it or dont want sex.

This dude has a master of science degree in SEXUAL health.
    I enjoy being edged for 30 minutes or more... I enjoy it a lot, in fact.

I'm a dude with a master of science degree in what I like.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Seems to be ok so far, apart from the odd display of internet bravado.

There are a lot of myths out there, particularly concerning women and sex, so having open discussion like this is quite good to try and dispel some of them. Eg: women always like men with huge 'equipment' (not true), women always like intercourse to last ages (not true), women don't like sex that much (definitely not true!).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    You speak for all women in the world? Good to know.
    Bolded for clarity. The implication is clear enough. Apologies for not loading my post with caveats (WARNING: MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE THE WORLD OVER), but I credit most posters with enough intelligence to understand what I'm driving at.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    I enjoy being edged for 30 minutes or more... I enjoy it a lot, infact.

And you have a masters in bullshitting too

10+ Year Old Account
    And you have a masters in bullshitting too
    You do know that there is pretty much an entire sex fetish revolved around edging and such, that makes sex lasts for 30+ minutes? And millions, I repeat, millions of people are into it.

So yeah, master of science degree my ass.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

I enjoy being edged for 30 minutes or more... I enjoy it a lot, in fact.

Your no different from any other average male. This is why there is a study of sexual health. You also lie to "Try" and grow epeen. Like other average males too. No biggie

10+ Year Old Account
    Your no different from any other average male. This is why there is a study of sexual health. You also lie to "Try" and grow epeen. Like other average males too. No biggie
    Why would I lie? You're just being rude now.

I'm far from the only guy who enjoys such things. Again, there are millions of people who do, both men and women.

Why would I lie? You're just being rude now.

I'm far from the only guy who enjoys such things. Again, there are millions of people who do, both men and women.
    Rude ? Sorry your so easily offeneded. But read my previous post on why you would Lie.

rub the easy one out before you even see her, and you can go for a while :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Rude ? Sorry your so easily offeneded. But read my previous post on why you would Lie.
    Yeah, the majority of guys want to brag about how long they have sex. I get it.

But there are also millions of people who do enjoy long sessions. You can be as educated as you want, not gonna change what people actually enjoy.

And yes, just assuming that I'm lying like that is pretty darn rude.

And what your referring to is teasing and denying. You CANNOT pump for 30 mins and not want to cum. IF you are doing it with a woman or male you are sexually attracted to. And actually want that outcome to be ejaculation.

Sounds right to me, if only looking at the deed itself.
    Foreplay can last a very long time though and some people prefer doing it twice.

For me the biggest issue isn't just the keep it up and going but fatigue.
    After 20 minutes of giving it all I got I just run out of energy.
    I might not work out but I have a physicly active job and consider myself to be in decent shape.
    So I highly doubt those who claim to last over an hour of plowing even realise how physicly tiring it is.

Unless they're counting foreplay for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    And what your referring to is teasing and denying. You CANNOT pump for 30 mins and not want to cum. IF you are doing it with a woman or male you are sexually attracted to. And actually want that outcome to be ejaculation.
    Have I ever said something else?

Easiest way to solve that problem:

1. Find a partner that you find unattractive.
    2. Have sex for hours and hours
    3. ?????
    4. Profit

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes!? That's what I'm trying to point out to you? That's what I was talking about and you immediately call me out for "bullshitting"?

Yes!? That's what I'm trying to point out to you? That's what I was talking about and you immediately call me out for "bullshitting"?
    I think the both of you are talking at cross purposes.

What you replied to me then had NOTHING to do with what I was saying. I said if you are sexually attracted and want to cum you wont go more than 7 - 10 mins. Then you come back with. I like to edge (Tease and Denial) I can go for 30 mins. Which is a totally different form of sex and unrelated to what my point was.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I think the both of you are talking at cross purposes.
    Indeed mate
    Last edited by Redcinder; 2012-11-12 at 01:27 PM.

Deleted
    This thread is about the best sex though, edging by definition is not what this thread is about.