Deleted

Who is The Joker? My Theory!

*Warning this may contain Batman: The Killing Joke and Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox spoilers*

Ok so first thing i want to say is i am no batman expert yes i watched the cartoons the films and a lot of the graphic novels. However i know this Batman: The Killing Joke is not cannon. The writers have said they like the story but they want to keep the origins of the joker a mystery.

So for people to understand this theory they need to have seen Flashpoint Paradox. I will start will the Original story of batman. In an alleyway as the Wayne family left an opera event early because Bruce didn't feel well a mugger called Joe Chill killed Bruce's mum and dad Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne and seemed to have fled the scene(It appears he was hired to do this is some graphic novels but meh).

Now this is my theory. In Flashpoint Paradox Joe Chill killed Bruce Wayne. Thomas Wayne seemed to have beat Joe Chill to death looking how bloody his knuckles were getting from beating the living shit out of him. Martha Wayne seems to snap and becomes the Joker.

This is important to know because in both situations 2 people die:
    Martha Wayne + Thomas Wayne in our known story.
    Joe Chill + Bruce Wayne in Flash Point.

My theory is Joe Chill is the Joker!

Why?
    If we look at the situation in our time line Martha Wayne is dead she can not become the joker. But who lives who could be come the Joker? Joe Chill. Why would some one else become the Joker for no good reason? And dose it not seem fitting that the person who killed Batman's mum and dad is also his arch nemesis, even if this happened before even of them became Batman or Joker?

I do not know how exactly he became The Joker but event from the death of the Wayne's. Having to hide and find a new identity? Maby becoming the Red Hood? Then going from there to become The Joker...

Joker could of has the Last Laugh on Batman and he doesn't even know it.

(BTW to me batman brave and the bold was just bullshit and never happens)
    Last edited by mmocfaf99010a6; 2014-08-09 at 10:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zwiggy View Post
    *Warning this may contain Batman: The Killing Joke and Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox spoilers*

Ok so first thing i want to say is i am no batman expert yes i watched the cartoons the films and a lot of the graphic novels. However i know this Batman: The Killing Joke is not cannon. The writers have said they like the story but they want to keep the origins of the joker a mystery.

So for people to understand this theory they need to have seen Flashpoint Paradox. I will start will the Original story of batman. In an alleyway as the Wayne family left an opera event early because Bruce didn't feel well a mugger called Joe Chill killed Bruce's mum and dad Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne and seemed to have fled the scene(It appears he was hired to do this is some graphic novels but meh).

Now this is my theory. In Flashpoint Paradox Joe Chill killed Bruce Wayne. Thomas Wayne seemed to have beat Joe Chill to death looking how bloody his knuckles were getting from beating the living shit out of him. Martha Wayne seems to snap and becomes the Joker.

This is important to know because in both situations 2 people die:
    Martha Wayne + Thomas Wayne in our known story.
    Joe Chill + Bruce Wayne in Flash Point.

My theory is Joe Chill is the Joker!

Why?
    If we look at the situation in our time line Martha Wayne is dead she can not become the joker. But who lives who could be come the Joker? Joe Chill. Why would some one else become the Joker for no good reason? And dose it not seem fitting that the person who killed Batman's mum and dad is also his arch nemesis, even if this happened before even of them became Batman or Joker?

I do not know how exactly he became The Joker but event from the death of the Wayne's. Having to hide and find a new identity? Maby becoming the Red Hood? Then going from there to become The Joker...

Joker could of has the Last Laugh on Batman and he doesn't even know it.

(BTW to me batman brave and the bold was just bullshit and never happens)
    It'd be a great theory...if only Joe Chill hadn't died in Batman's arms over 40 years ago.
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

Deleted
    knowing DC that happened on earth 36 he also seems to have a son by the same name in face Wiki :

He seeks revenge for his father's death, and subsequently attempts to drive Batman insane by using hallucinogenic drugs to trigger Batman's survivor's guilt over his parents' death, creating a video where a young boy's parents are killed in front of him and then the boy subsequently thanks God he didn't die himself. Chill knows that his father had killed Batman's parents, but does not know of Batman's identity. However, thanks to the intervention of Robin, Batman frees himself from the drug-induced haze, and overcomes his guilt. After the new Reaper is defeated, Batman learns to let go of his hatred of Chill.

and

In 2009's Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader? by Neil Gaiman, Joe Chill is seen as the bartender attending Batman's funeral (the funeral itself being a near death experience). Batman, who is observing the event, as well as Catwoman, note that Joe Chill should be dead. Chill notes that he was there at the birth of Batman, and it is only fitting he should be there to witness the end.

fact is DC come up with loads of BS in some of the comics.
    Last edited by mmocfaf99010a6; 2014-08-09 at 11:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zwiggy View Post
    knowing DC that happened on earth 36 he also seems to have a son by the same name in face Wiki :

He seeks revenge for his father's death, and subsequently attempts to drive Batman insane by using hallucinogenic drugs to trigger Batman's survivor's guilt over his parents' death, creating a video where a young boy's parents are killed in front of him and then the boy subsequently thanks God he didn't die himself. Chill knows that his father had killed Batman's parents, but does not know of Batman's identity. However, thanks to the intervention of Robin, Batman frees himself from the drug-induced haze, and overcomes his guilt. After the new Reaper is defeated, Batman learns to let go of his hatred of Chill.

and

In 2009's Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader? by Neil Gaiman, Joe Chill is seen as the bartender attending Batman's funeral (the funeral itself being a near death experience). Batman, who is observing the event, as well as Catwoman, note that Joe Chill should be dead. Chill notes that he was there at the birth of Batman, and it is only fitting he should be there to witness the end.

fact is DC come up with loads of BS in some of the comics.
    Yeah, DC do play it fast and loose continuity wise, and I think he (Chill) is still alive in the new 52, but I couldn't say for sure as I stopped reading DC properly before that event (well, actually during that event, read the flashpoint paradox and called it quits there) happened, so they probably could do that. I think if they were going to reveal Joker's identity it'd just be some new name entirely, with no previous or whatever, just to emphasise the chaos factor. (Which would tie in with The Killing Joke come to think of it.)
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
    Oh it is just something I like to say.

I was under the impression it depended entirely on the individual canon.

Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Except you can see both Joe Chill and The Joker together at the same time in a Batman cartoon.

I don't know anything much about Batman but are you ignoring the fact that Chill is shot and killed in the new batman movies before the Joker is even around?

Signature Created by Jassinta