Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Well I don't know how it is but in central Europe the girls in fact are still girls. I had never had such problems with girls in the place I live in. I do had few in fact when I was for a month in USA and UK and was in some club with drunk chicks. I was shocked but managed to handle it without using my pimp hand :P Had to overpower one, pinned to the wall which I guess she didn't expect but her friends calmed her down. Although my friend the same night had to slap a huge fat pig because she was just to damn big to pin her down to the ground or anything...
    In the US, many of the girls lost that quality about them where they attempted to be nice and polite. Many of them have that "I am not a bitch, I am THE bitch" mentality and will go off pretty easily and a few of them will even attack a man cause they know they will not attack back. Many of them are more willing to attack a man than another woman due to that fact if you take a chance to look at many of them.

The girls here also like to abuse the fact that many guys are still raised to not only never hit a girl but to protect a girl at all costs so they know that if he does hit back, he will get attacked by another man for attacking them many times.

I am not saying a guy should beat them into a hospital but I honestly think if a girl is man enough to punch a guy in the face, she is man enough to get punched in the face in return.

Also, sorry if my typing seems a little off, been awake WAY too long but trying not to sleep till later so I am not up half the night tonight. Will have been up about 30 hours before I finally let myself get back to sleep. Hate 3rd shift jobs and living with others, on your days off, you have to force yourself to sleep at night or you end up just staring at the ceiling for 8 hours trying to not wake anyone else up.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    And of the girl in my post where she won't let the guy go?
    Again, like I said:
    If someone is seriously assaulting you you have the right to defend yourself no matter what sex they are or what sex you are.
    If I get pissed and can overpower a man to where he can't get away without hitting me back he should hit me back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Well I don't know how it is but in central Europe the girls in fact are still girls. I had never had such problems with girls in the place I live in.
    aye, same, never seen anything of that sort really, screaming, and cursing, yeah, but no physical violance.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Yea, what some other people are saying, woman want "equal treatment" to a man. Well, there's your equal treatment. You either want to be treated equal or you don't.

If anyone is dumb enough to put hands on you, that is a clear and present danger to your life and they should be stop at any and all cost. I am so goddamn sick of a society that promotes women being abusive and being OK with them committing crimes with little to no consequences. He should have stomped her ass until she was unconscious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe in the following... if a girl wants to act like a guy and be physically abusive... I am 100% allowed to treat them like a man. So in that case, If I were punched by a girl, I would give her the same medicine, unless it's my mom or something, but she'd never hit me. As far as verbal abuse goes, I just ignore it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Men have natural physical strength,we are build more solid then women therefore striking a woman is bad even if she is beating your ass the testerone in your body will kick in and tell your brain to hit harder and now sir you have become a woman beater.....so if a woman commenced to beating your ass just run and get the fuck out of dodge so your dumbass won't end up sitting in a jail cell because police won't see her as the aggressor but as the victim.
    What you fail to realize is that if a woman gets a taste of her own medicine, chances are she won't go running back to get some more. It'll make her reevaluate her mindset and then she'll change her ways... if she still attempts to be a badass find a way to get away, if not, i guess she's too dumb to notice how tart her own medicine is.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    He should've punched her really hard, in her stupid fat face.

Once she has woken up from the initial shock, punch her really hard again so she remembers for the future that this is what happens when you:

A) spit in someones face
    B) say "watchyugunado" 6000 times, despite the fact the gentleman had already informed her he wasn't going to do anything
    C) assault someone clearly physically superior to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Grab arm, twist it behind her back and say that she has misused her freedom of speech, that you are offended and you are using the right to defend yourself because you were intimidated and afraid she was going to phisically abuse you, so you make a citizen's arrest.
    Last edited by wimbo125; 2012-11-19 at 10:03 PM.

would of ignored her regardless, it's pointless dealing with those kind of girls/guys, it's his fault for knowing her
    Last edited by Shink; 2012-11-19 at 09:57 PM.

words can be ignored. let them hit you. then you can file assault charges, have them arrested then sue them for physical/mental anguish.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I am all for equal rights, fuck feminism though. Same thing as (insert race here) supremacy with a different cover nowadays.
    Please keep in mind that there are a lot of different strands of feminism.

The initial outset of feminism was: Rights equal to men. Period. Then 'second wave feminism' happened, which was pretty much what you describe. Third wave feminism is a lot less aggravating, and focusses again on equal rights; it's not surprising that they hold a lot of viewpoints in common with masculinism, which is the male rights counterpart movement.
    And there are masculinists whose ideals rival those of second wave feminists in extravagance, stupidity and pure, unadulterated hatred. But that doesn't mean that the masculinist movement as a whole is opposed to women, just as feminists, on the whole, are not opposed to men. Feminists merely focus on improving the status of women in particular, while masculinists focus on the status of men. More often then not, however, their opinions on things are incredibly similar.

Nothing wrong with feminism.

10+ Year Old Account
    you just walk away. you'll be fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Personally I would have gotten up and left the room.

Deleted
    Just leave. I do not care if it is a female or male. I rather just leave then starting to exchange punches. That is just childish.

Heck if I know from experience.

Looking at that video though, I'd say at that stage his best bet is the silent treatment or leaving the room. He's wasting his words on that screaming hag. You don't just win arguments with women, or anyone once they're at that stage.

Physical abuse though, he has every right to defend himself and try to restrain her. As minimal actual wounding as possible though, his goal should be getting the hell away from her, not beating her into submission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.