Poll: Nerf Flight form or Buff reg mounts

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I pick A.

It's a small unique thing for druids that isn't that big of deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not really that big of a deal honestly, yea it can be annoying for farmers but its not really that huge of an advantage for them.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Yet warriors can't so sh*t
    Well they can actually avoid dying from falling if heroic leap isn't on CD, i know that's not really the same but its close haha
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

I get tired of the move to make every class to have the same abilities with a different animation. Let's keep the diverse abilities we have and maybe add some more.

Leave it. It's a nice perk to playing a druid and when I'm not playing a druid I really don't miss it that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    We have a bunch of redneck yahoos that like to set them off in the cul de sac where I live, and 60% of their shit ends up in our yard or on our house. Not infracted
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocarbs View Post
    We have a bunch of obnoxious wetbacks that like to play their mariachi music where I live and nearly all their family ends up parking in our yard. Infracted

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Displacer beast doesn't work in pve?
    Not sure if you asked, or made a statement that it doesn't work in pve.
    In case it was a question. No. It doesn't work in pve, which is pretty annoying. The mobs never lost you of sight, so while you look stealthed you don't get out of combat and the mobs come running for you.
    They should call it "jump" or something that made sense, for pve :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Yeah, why don't we have all the classes have the same perks an advantages so it'll be fair!

Much as I disliked druids herbing the crap out of Uldum faster than I ever could, there was always Tol Barad, one of the benefits of that place was no flying. It's one of their little perks, and works very well with the whole druid theme.

Option c is bewildering. World of Farmvillecraft much? There should always be a risk vs reward element to getting nodes (part of the reason I dislike druids advantage there) in the game and nothing is quite like fighting over a Golden Lotus or, I'm sure some of you will remember, fighting over a Netherwing egg while you saw an approaching Dragonkin spawn guard looming nearby and still having to deal with adds in between. It makes the game exciting.

As far as I'm concerned, it's one class out of many and gives a bit of extra flavour to the class and makes up somewhat for all the things they miss out on transformation while they're in shapeshift forms. I may not like it, but I can certainly live with it, and roll my own druid.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Deleted
    Almost broke my rule to not say something unless i have something nice to say... Jeez.. Have you nothing better to QQ about, OP? I mean, this?? Really?!!

Voted it should stay as it is - Death to homogenization!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I say leave as is, even if it does give an unfair advantage to druids with mining and/or herbalism. Each class has one or two unique attributes that sets it apart from the rest in some form or another, druids get an awesome flight form. I'm ok with that. I will complain, however, that as a Shaman I am very annoyed that our wolf form now seems to be bugged - if I try to cast a spell, mount, etc while in wolf form now instead of instantly transforming back to normal form and casting I end up wasting a GCD (keep in mind, coming OUT of wolf form by hitting the wolf form button is OFF the GCD) and my spell gets interrupted. This wasn't the case three weeks ago. If you aren't nerfing druids' flight form, then give us shaman back our full wolf form.

Yeah, let's homogize the game some more !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave it as it is. I play a druid, but I don't even bother with mining (I only work on my herbalism when I have nothing left to do). I didn't even notice the difference until after I saw the thread, and even now, I'm not bothered in the slightest.
    There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more annoyed that their flight form doesn't have a cast time like my mount does... that shit is srsly op in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    I'm not against druids in any way, i've got an alt druid myself. However, I do think that druids should automaticly get kicked from flight form when they perform herbalism. You either let them perform mining/skinning as well in flight form (which is equallly retarded as a fucking bird performing herbalism) or you just unable it for every farm profession. I said this cause I wanted to voice my opinion, I do however think that blizzard should be doing other stuff instead of this very small issue
    Whats silly about a bird being able to pick flowers/herbs with their talons? Birds in real life do it... hence why mining in flight form would be silly and herbing isn't ;o

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 06:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I'm more annoyed that their flight form doesn't have a cast time like my mount does... that shit is srsly op in my opinion
    Which class do you play?

Monks with the Glyph of Zen Flight can mine, herb and pick up quest items from the ground without un-flying. And it's no cast time. Plus they can zoom up and mount an actual mount in mid air, decide they didn't want to use that mount, unmount and quickly zen flight again and remount the mount they want. If they remove Flight Form (a perk of leveling a druid) then they need to remove Zen Flight also.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Leave it as is. Every class has perks.

(heya Dancing Turkey, long time no see!)
    Hai Yirrah! Indeed long time Been trying to keep myself low profile hehe, loving your latest sig btw! Very pretty <3

But then threads like this lure me in! Give me a good chuckle though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Yeah, and paladins and DKs (and to a certain extend, Hunters) have 20% increased mount speed, EVEN while in BGs. REALLY OP. -trollface-

Also, I don't think mages should be able to slow fall without reagant cost. It's really unfair how we have to get noggenfogger elixirs/parachutes to have a slow fall effect. -trollface-

It's also stupid that other classes have different abilities than druids do. I think everything should be the same apart from spell names and animations. WAIT, scrap the animations. Some animations are harder to see than others and will confuse people. WAIT, also scrap the different name idea. Some abilities are harder to understand than other abilities which might give some people an unfair advantage.

/sarcasm off
    /trolling off

OT: Keep it as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedRequiem View Post
    Monks with the Glyph of Zen Flight can mine, herb and pick up quest items from the ground without un-flying. And it's no cast time. Plus they can zoom up and mount an actual mount in mid air, decide they didn't want to use that mount, unmount and quickly zen flight again and remount the mount they want. If they remove Flight Form (a perk of leveling a druid) then they need to remove Zen Flight also.
    Other than the slower speed, Zen Flight is much superior to druid flight form.
    Monks can do all sorts of other activities on the cloud that druids cannot. Examples: fishing, hearthstone.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Lol Terahertz... i love you lmao

Wait... they can fish and hearth too? >.> I'm gonna have to play my monk more often...
    Last edited by WickedRequiem; 2012-11-24 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Added note =)