Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7179478237#2

This is a known issue about receiving last year's note and it is being investigated. Sowwy 'bout that.

Would it helped if this sheep danced for you on this joyous day?

/Dance
    /Tap Dance
    /Explode

But in all seriousness, we're aware of it and will be looked into.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    This is a known issue about receiving last year's note and it is being investigated. Sowwy 'bout that.

Would it helped if this sheep danced for you on this joyous day?

/Dance
    /Tap Dance
    /Explode

But in all seriousness, we're aware of it and will be looked into.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7179478237#2

Get your pitchforks!

No but yeah, seems a little lazy ^^
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I really don't think this is something to rage over. It's not that big of a deal. They could have easily given us nothing, no note of thanks, no temporary item, nothing. Even if it's a recycled note, they still bothered to code it in. They could have just as easily saved the time and effort and not acknowledge this time of year and their customers.

Deleted
    That's what happens when you assign apprentices to delicate tasks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    I really don't think this is something to rage over. It's not that big of a deal. They could have easily given us nothing, no note of thanks, no temporary item, nothing. Even if it's a recycled note, they still bothered to code it in. They could have just as easily saved the time and effort and not acknowledge this time of year and their customers.
    Well, it's a bit insulting. Like an old friend of mine who held a birthday party at a pool and made us pay our own tickets. By your logic, I shouldn't complain because he bothered to invite us for it. but it's still a dick move to let us pay for our own tickets. I would be less annoyed when he didn't throw a party at all. Do something right or just don't do it at all.

Deleted
    If you like, I can write you an ingame mail professing Blizz's undying thanks for your patronage? It will mean about as much.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 05:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mattiejj View Post
    Well, it's a bit insulting. Like an old friend of mine who held a birthday party at a pool and made us pay our own tickets. By your logic, I shouldn't complain because he bothered to invite us for it. but it's still a dick move to let us pay for our own tickets. I would be less annoyed when he didn't throw a party at all. Do something right or just don't do it at all.
    I'm so glad I don't let trivialities like this get me as upset as you apparently are.

I want a mail that tells me how awesome i am! Hurry up, noobs.

it seems they dont really care much about us lately. First two times we got pets now for a while we get this kind of trash. I know its adiferent game etc but in swtor we are treated better... Sad the game isnt doing well, if it was maybe blizz would copy the way they treat the clients (as blizz copies everything that works from other games).
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Deleted
    I acutally could not care less

I pay the montly fee cause I like to play the game. Not to get a Pet/mount/item once a year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    My gameplay is terribly effected by this. All of a sudden my enjoyment level dropped.

Wait nope. It's still all good.

It's 8 years, wait for ten years. Like they said last year, they really are going out of the way for big milestones.
    thing is it shows laziness , not willing to put in as little effort as updating a mail , something that takes 1 minute to write
    if the developers of a game can't even be arsed to do something that simple it just doesn't look good and that is the reason people are annoyed by this.
    the gift i couldn't care less about even if that is also a lazy thing seeing how the whole rep thing changed and they just used the item based on the old rep gaining model, at least it still got some use for alts.
    Last edited by mmocffc62feb06; 2012-11-20 at 12:55 AM.

Deleted
    apparently it can't be fixed which is bs