Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping this would be better planned, unfortunately what happened was the GM just spontaneously set up the guild without warning, no heads up, forum or discussion so people came in dribs and drabs instead of people logging on at a set day/time to start the ball rolling, this emant that lots of people were logging on and a) noone was around to invite or b) noone was around to play with. Needed to be less impromptu and slightly better planned to prevent staggering that occurred.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2012-12-05 at 06:46 PM.

Deleted
    That sounds amazing, but unfortunately I don't play US :/ Could anyone get in contact with the GM of the guild?[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 07:06 PM ----------

I'm online now. Anybody that still needs an invitation log in now and whisper Zike or do a /who Order of Nozdormu
    Last edited by mmoc46ab0bd3b5; 2012-12-05 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    Ale! Its Zike! I agree, I'm level capped at 45 and awaiting confirmation to keep levelling to 60. Would really like some more activity from the GM or at least have the GM passed onto somebody who is committed to the guild and levelling process. It would be nice to log on and not be the only person online
    I see the GM role been given to someone else, tho that person hasn't been online for 2 days now. Hopefully he/she will log in soon and we can get something organised about levelling.

Stormblossom.

Had me until you said alliance.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    Had me until you said alliance.
    That kinda put me off, but i still levelled a toon anyway... besides once it gets 90, you have an achievement for both a level 90 horde and alliance toon.

Anyway, bck to the discussion recently started..

I logged on today, and Storm was online, we've had a bit of a chat, the new GM certainly needs to do a massive overhaul of the guild, or needs to give a few other people the ability to do more things... theres currently 3 ranks from what i can see in the guild, Initiate, which most of the more active people are, Member, which only 1/2 people who are active are, and the GM, which, im not sure how active he is currently.

Either way. I've only been logging on from time to time to see whos online, and it seems to have gone from a rather active guild, with atleast 10 or more people on at a time, to only 1 or possibly 2 on at a time.

IF people are still interested in doing this... i suggest they post in this thread, so we can see what numbers we have, i mean, if theres only a few of us willing to do this, then we will have to work out things around that.

Deleted
    I'm definitely interested ^^

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 05:03 PM ----------

Just so everybody knows, the level cap is now 60 rather than 45.