Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why would anyone want to merge with Nihilum? What is this disgusting fanboism of Kungen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Why would anyone want to merge with Nihilum? What is this disgusting fanboism of Kungen?
    Because Nihilum/Ensidia is still the best guild of all times - no one comes close to their reign period on top of the rankings, and Paragon got already dethroned after one expansion.

Deleted
    What's this disgusting hate of Nihilum/Kungen?

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Because Nihilum/Ensidia is still the best guild of all times - no one comes close to their reign period on top of the rankings, and Paragon got already dethroned after one expansion.
    But... It's not Nihilum/Ensidia anymore. Just cause they have the name does not mean they are what they used to be,

Deleted
    But... It's not Nihilum/Ensidia anymore. Just cause they have the name does not mean they are what they used to be,
    But Kungen is still Kungen, guild master and raid leader during their time.

Do you think Paragon, BL, vodka or Method didnt replace their members, officers or GM during their existence? Delusional, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Na, it'll be members of Nihilim, SK Gaming, Paragon, Methode and simply be called "EU Raiders".
    you mean EU Raiders of Thulsa DOOM

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess Paragon realized nobody takes 10 man raiding seriously.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniwa View Post
    Paragon was never finnish, they just live there
    They are a Finnish guild in the sense that they will only raid with members who can speak the Finnish language. They have been this way for a long time.

Deleted
    Although this would be awesome if it meant the two guilds were merging into one Captain Planet-esque super guild of talent, I doubt it's the case. As someone pointed out, probably just a clearing of names that were made as a joke in the past, naturally causing controversy

Looking through the names though, some of them are recent additions to Method. Strydem for example only joined at the start of Dragonsoul (he wrote a review of his time as a trial on the Method site) and if this was an April Fool's joke from 2 years back, that doesn't make sense. I'm still staying pessimistic though, Method have an extremely strong 25m core, and multiple other alts and players doing multiple runs per week, I don't know why they'd choose to join Paragon when they seem perfectly stable right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Indicterion View Post
    Although this would be awesome if it meant the two guilds were merging into one Captain Planet-esque super guild of talent, I doubt it's the case. As someone pointed out, probably just a clearing of names that were made as a joke in the past, naturally causing controversy

Looking through the names though, some of them are recent additions to Method. Strydem for example only joined at the start of Dragonsoul (he wrote a review of his time as a trial on the Method site) and if this was an April Fool's joke from 2 years back, that doesn't make sense. I'm still staying pessimistic though, Method have an extremely strong 25m core, and multiple other alts and players doing multiple runs per week, I don't know why they'd choose to join Paragon when they seem perfectly stable right now.
    Maybe if they lose this tier to BL they want to make sure BL never sees any world first again thats not handed to them by headstart?
    Nah...i dont think there is something behind it but hey..what do i know..we'll see

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Maybe if they lose this tier to BL they want to make sure BL never sees any world first again thats not handed to them by headstart?
    Nah...i dont think there is something behind it but hey..what do i know..we'll see
    Did you have to put headstart and blood legion in the same sentence? jeez xD

OT: Following this thread since this seems interesting. Even it if was just a joke :P

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    hmmm... interesting... we'll see what happens heheh
    LOL. Stop leading us on damn it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Method kills Sha less than an hour after paragon?

The plot thickens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    This can only mean one thing..

MARAGON INC GUYS

10+ Year Old Account
    ok now this is really fishy, Is Paragon doing all the work for Method or vise versa ???
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    This happen the week before the current reset which unlocked the final HC bosses. They probably just helped each other by mixing up raid groups with mains and under gear alts in order to clear HOF as many times possible with little competition for the loot rolls so they will be more geared up for the current HC progress. If this is the case, it's good thinking of them, glad to see they helping each other out and maybe they are even sharing tactics/video/screens of the encounters. Method killing sha right after paragon did, coincidence? i don't think so.

Deleted
    Maybe they're trolling their stalkers.

Paragon itself is the byproduct of a merge. I wouldn't be surprised if they merged again.

Deleted
    method and paragon would merge with old SKG, nihilum/ensidia members etc. and form the guild "GODS OF EU RAIDING", sure, they would be a bit full of themselves if it was actually called this lol but hey, if a NBA team can be called world champions from winning their own national tournament or a NFL team can be world champions from winning the super bowl, then the name i chose here for such a guild would surely be appropriate lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    method and paragon would merge with old SKG, nihilum/ensidia members etc. and form the guild "GODS OF EU RAIDING", sure, they would be a bit full of themselves if it was actually called this lol but hey, if a NBA team can be called world champions from winning their own national tournament or a NFL team can be world champions from winning the super bowl, then the name i chose here for such a guild would surely be appropriate lol.
    Yeah thats always made me laugh......calling yourself the world champions for winning a domestic title is just funny