Goal of the guild: The starting roster will be formed by people that want to "reroll" on the balanced (Horde/Alliance) server Turalyon. The fact that we will level together to 90 will somewhat help all the guild members to get to know each other. Therefore, we can jump right into content once we hit 90, because working as a team will not be as difficult! We will all be starting fresh on this server, accordingly, we will have to put out a good reputation for our guild name from day one!

My dedication: We've all hear of "reroll" guilds completely failing because of people losing interest or even leaders bailing on their guild. I can tell you guys right now that is not an option for me. I've put quite some time and effort into creating what I've done up to now and I'm interested in leading a successful guild.

How it's going to work: The official "Guild Launch" will occur Saturday, December 1st, 2012. On this day, all members will be able to join the guild on a fresh character. I have gathered enough gold on my level 1 mage to create a guild, so none of that is to be worried about. Also, it is not mandatory to be present on the day of the launch.

• Death Knights will be allowed.
  • Heirlooms will be allowed for people from the server creating new characters. Although, one of the main points is to start on a new server.
  • Recruitment of level 90 characters will start when announced. (Same goes for anyone who would eventually want to bring their "ex-main" over via server transfer.)

Ranks:

• Initiate: This will be your initial standing with the guild. You will be on a 14 day trial period where you will have to prove yourself trustworthy as well as active in-game as well as on the website! Initiates do not have direct access to the Guild Vault, although they may ask an Officer in-game to withdraw something if they ever need it.
  • Anarchist: A member with this ranking has proven himself trustworthy and has given a hand to the guild. Anarchists have direct access to the Guild Vault (5 stacks per day). As an Anarchist, you are expected to represent the guild in a good manor.
  • Insurgent: A veteran member that has been around for a long time. He has done his share of guild activities and has helped out guild members. He has proven himself trustworthy to all the officers and the guild leader. Insurgents have the ability to invite new members as well as full access to the guild bank.
  • Rioter: This rank is only fulfilled by people chosen by the guild leader. As a rioter, you will represent the guild leader when he is absent. You will have the ability to remove any players. This rank is only occupied by people who desire to be officers and that are chosen by the Guild Leader. A rioter has full access to Guild Bank as well as most Guild controls.
  • Guild Leader: The total anarchist. RESPECT MY AUTHORITAY! (Quote from South Park)

If you are interested: I'm asking all interested players to submit a very short application with 5 simple questions to help me push this guild in the right direction. In fact, it's not really an application, it's a survey to help me try my best to please everyone.

Server information: Turalyon - Normal - Eastern Time Zone

-- C h a o t i c g u i l d . g u i l d p o r t a l . c o m --