Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I dont particularly feel that healers are immortal, unless they're playing with a warrior in which case they're effectively immortal because I die in two globals without hitting them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    If you quit PvP in Cataclysm because you thought it was bad, then let me save you the hassle and say that it's just like how it was in Cataclysm, but with more CC, extreme burst and healers are more immortal than ever.

In other words, it's pretty terrible.
    Not what I was wanting to hear, but not surprised, either. Blizzard being Blizzard, I guess.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit View Post
    this is by far the worst season for pvp WoW has ever experienced....not even close to balanced.
    I personally did not experience competative PvP during TBC or WotLK, but from my perspective Cataclysm was the best. Back then I didn't know how lucky I was until they broke my class, or at least spec (Unholy).

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    If you quit PvP in Cataclysm because you thought it was bad, then let me save you the hassle and say that it's just like how it was in Cataclysm, but with more CC, extreme burst and healers are more immortal than ever.

In other words, it's pretty terrible.
    I concur! (((

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by juggerneat View Post
    Yet you guys are still keep paying a monthly fee for that. It's been 8 years since launch. If there are still big gaps when it comes to the balance between the classes, i'd question that, with my money. 8 years.

You have no right to cry about this issue, if you are still playing this game.
    What a pity. One of my side wants to play this game because if its balanced ill enjoy it, and the other one wants me to quit this game cause Blizzard fails at pvp so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Neemzor View Post
    Thanks for the fast replies everyone. I've been doing some other research on reviews, and think I might have to find a classic server to play on. I don't think I can handle the dumbed down, instant gratification, sparkle sparkle state the retail version offers. I saw this nonsense start to occur in Wrath as it got worse in Cataclysm. I'm a fan of the challenges vanilla/tbc offered, the adventure, the old world, and style.
    Uh vanilla was pretty dumbed down man. I seem to recall getting t1 gear in my rogue and only using like four buttons

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    This xpack is by far the best for pvp, i think the developers are actually starting to listen to the player base, i mean its so good right now it hasn't been like this since vanilla, did i mention there are discussions into bringing back old AV? The only bad thing i have to say is, i dont think there is enough cc at the moment, and classes don't seem to have a lot of burst anymore, it feel like its more about skill and less about gear as well now, it's just fantastic what they have done!. the only thing is that mages and warriors feel a little weak at the moment, and Discipline priests are a bit over powered but other then that i am having a blast! GG Blizz happy pvp customer right here.
    I C WUT U DID THUR!

Imo it's a pretty bad season at the moment, there is just FAR too much burst in the game from everyone, not just the classes mentioned!

The one thing that makes the burst worse is all the INSTANT CC in the game, and the 100000 blanket silences there are! hopefully will get better, blizz seem to be listening to the playerbase, they're just slow to act!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrachan View Post
    World of Stuncraft
    Bots galore
    Worst Imbalance ever
    MMR Exploit

The current state of MoP PvP?
    Quite simply the worst PvP Expansion in gaming history
    I think this sums things up pretty well. It's not one single factor that makes this a really bad season, but a combination of the factors together which really make it pretty terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Least fun of any expansion, imo. I can't help but laugh at the fact that Warrior / RDruid was considered "overpowered" in 2v2 during BC. Blizzard couldn't even dream of reaching that level of balance today.

Every expansion they say "we're going to tone down burst so PvP isn't so one dimensional", then they release the game and everything dies twice as fast. Not to mention the fact that everyone has some form of stun, CC and silence these days...

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm playing lock, mage and feral druid toons this season... it's been iight.

Deleted
    First of all, let's be realistic: if you expect perfectly balanced seasons....this game ain't for you.
    Second, the mmr exploit was actually adressed (late but was), and the season is still fresh. With the warr/hunt/mage/shaman nerfs incoming, I can see things getting more balanced. For example, we might see more dks (not sure bout rogues lol), hopefully shamans won't be representative of 100% of arena teams, and disc priests might have a comeback.

On the other hand, it's annoying that blizzard takes so long to react to pvp issues. I mean, they say players data is subjective, but is it that hard to see that stampede was simply through the roof? That avatar was op? And many other things. Even the pvp blog doesn't help, because if while we wait for the 5.1 changes, many people are frustated at pvp, and I can't blame them. It's just retarded to read something like "you can always watch tbf stacks". Yes, like it's that simple to cc a warrior whenever u want when you're playing against people with brains.