Thread: Wireless g600?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Thank you, I had not heard of the rat9. I was really hoping they had a wireless g600 out by now. Looks like I am gonna try a g700.
    They would have to intend to put one out, the mouse is targeted directly @ MMO/RTS gamers, the market itself is slim sinking more money into a wireless version for gamers who already prefer wired mice makes the market even smaller. If one comes out it will be over priced just like the Naga, G600 owner here and quite honestly its on the same level as a naga, the first time you totally lock the mouse up w/ G-shift mix ups you'll be furious.

/shameanddissapointment

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Anyone know if they offer a wireless version of the g600 yet? Im looking to an alternative to the razer naga epic as its overpriced and razer is notrious for shitty build quality.

Or any multi-button wireless mouse that is not Razer or Steelseries as the both over charge and under build products.

Wired mouses will not be considered.
    To the OP I'm in the same boat as you I have the G600 a phenomenal mouse and I utilize all the buttons even with the g-shift The internet can't read and clearly they don't understand that you realize a wired mouse is the "preffered" way of gaming for most people and they th ink wireless is stupid, whatever it doesn't matter. The question still stands even if you (the op) and myself are still looking for a wireless g600 style mouse that isn't a razer or steel series product. If you don't know don't reply if you think we're dumb for asking don't reply if you know of one or one that is similar please reply so we can make our terrible decision of buying an mmo wireless mouse let us be the bad players that you think we are and just point us in the right direction. Jesus I saw this thread and had to register for an account just to comment. OP not everyone who uses the internet is dead in the brain. If you find a mouse with those qualifications please let me know. I'm using the mobile site right now and this site is terrible to use on my phone so I'm not gunna keep searching through the ridiculous replies.

User was infracted for thread necro.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2014-08-28 at 10:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should get a mouse with a wire and get over it. Wireless is bad not just for gaming but every electronic in general, batteries are wasteful and are very difficult to effectively dispose without giving the planet anus cancer.
    Putrefaction you've caused, No need for confession. Now you wish you had a god, To stop your demolition. Crushing the bones of the hundred folds, Swinging the judgement hammer. Man, woman, child no-one is safe The heads of the dead are the banner.

Please do not necro threads that are a few months shy of 2 years old.