Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    The high vodka content in their blood keeps them from freezing.

True or false.
    True!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    More than that, you know whether or not you're sexually compatible with her before you have to sit through a date and shell out for 4 or 5 dinners.
    You have to sort her out with breakfast in the morning though! lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Sillikoni View Post
    You may know it as the land of many lakes, home of Nokia or something else maybe? Share you thoughts cause i'm really interested what they tell you about my country

Mutti tactic, KOOLA HOLDS. or something like that, Karelia, Duchy of Finland.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scandanavian country. I thought I'd read something about one sauna for every 3 or 4 people in the country. It's not very densely populated, large areas of forests and lakes. Santa apparantly lives there. Lordi. They defeated the Sovjet army prior to WWII with the support of Germany (war material) and while doing so invented the Molotov cocktail (I think Molotov was a Sovjet general). Language is called Suomi, one of the Uralian languages (some of which include Icelandic and I believe Hungarian as well, but please correct me if I'm wrong). That's about all I can think of from the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Cascade View Post
    Language is called Suomi, one of the Uralian languages (some of which include Icelandic and I believe Hungarian as well, but please correct me if I'm wrong)..
    Last time I checked, Icelandic was Germanic just like the rest of Scandinavian languages.
    OT: Suomi, alcohol hardcore drinkers, getting really cold, bathing in sauna then going into the snow naked, Nokia, destroying Soviets in WW2 like a boss. It is good to note that the Uralic languages are not part of indo-european languages which include most of Europe's languages, this shit could ( excluding the fact that I'm sure a lot of things were borrowed from Indo-European languages throughout the history) be as close to English as Japanese is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Hence why you can speak English with them. They don't tell you to fuck off if you speak English with them, right?
    Assuming they or the Finns can speak english properly, no problem.

But if you're representing a business and you try to sell them anything, good luck doing it in anything but swedish :P

I got interested in reading more about Finland after posting my initial guesses. Looking closer at the military side of things, I'm amazed at what you guys had to go through during WWII - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militar...g_World_War_II. You had 3 wars going on between 1939 and 1945.

Fascinating read...well at least for me .