Lightbulb PVP Power buff, now what? Gem resill?

So I play a Unholy DK in arena and saw that blizzard buffed pvp power really? So now my DK has about 51% pvp power and about 63% resill. Normally that would make me happy but right now with how out of control damage is and with how squishy my DK is this raised an eyebrow. question is how effective would it be if I just stacked straight resill? Has anyone tried this?

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    So I play a Unholy DK in arena and saw that blizzard buffed pvp power really? So now my DK has about 51% pvp power and about 63% resill. Normally that would make me happy but right now with how out of control damage is and with how squishy my DK is this raised an eyebrow. question is how effective would it be if I just stacked straight resill? Has anyone tried this?
    I don't thats a good idea. You would be losing too much power to be effective.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    I don't thats a good idea. You would be losing too much power to be effective.
    I agree. Stay with PVP Power. BUT, if you want to eke out every little last bit of advantage you can, then match your sockets. +320 PVP Power in blue sockets, +160 Resilience/+160 PVP Power in Yellow Sockets, and +80 Str/+160 PVP Power in Red sockets. For my Frost DK, I'm going to ignore socket bonuses and just put +320 PVP Power in every socket (and I have 2 extra thanks to Blacksmithing)

Reckful and Vanguards said it's better to have more resilience because of this. That's what I have done to my warrior and I think it's now more important for a dk too..
    Last edited by Nihe; 2012-11-28 at 09:35 PM.

If you don't gem res, you will die to mages too easily, especially since the pvp power buff on weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    If you don't gem res, you will die to mages too easily, especially since the pvp power buff on weapons.
    Yes and if you don't gem power, you won't be able to kill em fast enough so you'll still die.

I say gem resil - mages that can't rely on rng get frustrated and make mistakes. yes all of them.