Gara'kal > Shek'zeer?

So what I is wondering is a Hc Gara'kal, Fist of the Spiritbinder better then a NM Claws of Shek'zeer with a 500 Agility gem?

Nowhere near better. It is 554 Agility for the H Garajal wpn, compared to 524 agility on the normal Empress wpn natively. Throw in a 500 agility socket. Now spend 1500 valor upgrading it. Yes there is Mastery/Haste native on the Garajal, but stats can be reforged into haste. The main question is whether you feel 470 agility is a good upgrade for a single piece of gear. The answer is pretty clear.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Since we're DWing, to me, the question isn't so much which weapon is better, it's which pair of weapons is better.

You should only replace the N Claw with a H Claw, because that gem is always going to push it ahead, unless you have two N Claws, in which case you replace the mainhand claw with a H Gara'kal. Then you leave the gemmed N Claw in your offhand. (You put the H Gara'kal in the MH because it has higher weapon DPS than the N Claw.)

BIS will definitely be two heroic Claws, but since most people will kill H Gara'jal before H Empress, I would imagine, H Gara'kal is a good intermediary weapon since you can't have two gems equipped at once.

Yeah atm I am using two Hc Gara'kal. That was what I wanted to know if it's better to have a Claw of Shek'zeer in the offhand

BIS Ranking

MH / OH

H Claw / H Claw
    H Claw / H Gara
    H Gara / N Claw
    N Claw / N Claw
    N Claw / N Gara
    N Gara / LFR Claw
    LFR Claw / LFR Claw
    LFR Claw / LFR Gara
    LFR Gara / LFR Gara

Not clear where to put in H Gara / H Gara relative to H Gara / N Claw, and N Gara / N Gara relative to N Gara / LFR Claw, as I haven't done the math on the weapon DPS vs the legendary gem, but the rest should be clear enough.

H Gara/ H Gara is inbetween H Gara/ N Claw and N Claw/ N Claw.. The only reason that Claw OH pulls ahead is that the agi gem makes up for the loss in OHWDPS to H Gara OH

Deleted
    For offhand, N Claw + gem > H Gara > N Claw. For mainhand you should always take the highest weapon damage, even if there's strength on it.