Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMonster View Post
    This I like made me laugh.
    Blizzard has said Titan will not compete with WoW. They are very different games. I expect its more like Farmville honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    I dunno if titan will be a true mmo as we understand the term as much as something akin to Farmville. I mean, Blizzard is looking to grow as a company. Farmville's playerbase dwarfed WoW's playerbase. And they are adding more minigame casual features to WoW such as pet battles or Brawler's Guild.

The things I expect in Titan are:

LFR
    <snip long list of possibilities>

Because these are the new features we've seen in Blizz games since Titan was announced.
    It would have to have raids to have LFR. I'm not certain that it will. For better or worse, GW2 has shown that an MMO doesn't require raids to be successful. I have to say though I'm intrigued by this domain name.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    They wouldn't register a separate website for the D3 expansion, or a single patch. Anything to do with D3 would go on their already established D3 website, similarly to anything SC2 or WoW related.

How curious. Definitely something to be keeping an eye on, at any rate. Thanks for passing on the info.
    A company would do this if they want to protect their company's property.

Just imagine if you will, if Blizzard released an expansion named "Blackstone" for Diablo....

then some hacker gold selling website registered a domain name "Project Blackstone" an in attempt to get foolish players to go there and get their accounts hacked, or to buy gold for real money.

It's a very common practice among businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    It will be interesting to see if they learned from their errors with SC2 and D3. Both games stripped out the chat functions. Both games failed to build communities and both were awful failures. The company line still appears to be that this isn't the problem. But the failures are mounting.
    In what world is SC2 lacking community or an awful failure.

if you want to know what the Project blackstone is check this out:

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blackstone/

Password to log in is : Y7_$0>0k_3< $m

enjoy

Deleted
    Blackstone ... that's not the kind of name that Blizzard gives to his games. (At least recently)
    Probably an expansion for Diablo III.
    Or maybe they'll resurrect their old licence "Blackthorne".
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-02-06 at 02:24 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Blackstone ... that's not the kind of name that Blizzard gives to his games.
    Probably an expansion for Diablo III.
    Last time I checked D3 is a Blizzard game, therefor any D3 expansion is a Blizzard game.

Also, one of the first Blizzard games was called Blackthorne, that's not too far away from Blackstone.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Last time I checked D3 is a Blizzard game, therefor any D3 expansion is a Blizzard game.

Also, one of the first Blizzard games was called Blackthorne, that's not too far away from Blackstone.
    Yep, but that's too far away from 2013.

Deleted
    to be honest its around the time for an expansion to be announced for D3 its around the same schedule as SCII when it hit after all.

I'll be suprised if its anything other than D3 related, the Black soul stone after all played a major part.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2013-02-06 at 02:47 PM.

Deleted
    Blizzard going Viral, that's a first.