Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ehh... once you hit rank 7 stuff gets a bit challenging. There are a total of 9 kills on my realm for the rares at the moment so there really is some pride to go with it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Disruptron is the only one I have left. His random pathing is probably the most annoying part of it, and oh those random stuns that range don't have to deal with. Our burst (at least with frost) is tied to having to melee attack constantly, and that's kind of difficult on this boss considering you won't have 100% uptime. Lastly I hate these 93 bosses and their ability to parry. Dealing with 7.5% more parry than normal because we are forced to attack from the front sucks.

Also, to those saying blood is useless: I did everything up to summoner as blood and I think Meatball might be doable as well, just need proper stacks. I agree it's worthless for summoner/battletron/r8. Completely possible to beat all the other rages with ease as blood though.

On disruptron atm. Fight is super fun but man, that soft enrage.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fight sucks if you have any sort of latency. Things that require you to jump in this game are awful usually.

I've hit the soft enrage a few times but due to hit pathing either die to the hard enrage, or get myself killed because I have to make up sometime.

Sucks that the order is random on lvl 8. Talents are very crucial on each fight there and choices are different

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    Sucks that the order is random on lvl 8. Talents are very crucial on each fight there and choices are different
    I just used standard Frost 2H raid talents+Purgatory for everything.

Last boss left is Disruption, current best attempt is 15% enrage without Army. SO CLOSE TO A KILL I CAN FEEL IT.

P.S. not using raid buffs except Kings drums, flask, and 250 food

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    You won't make it past rank 1 as blood... There's an enrage timer.
    It differs from fight to fight but you can make it to rank 8 as blood as long as your not retarded and use actual dps gear to fight in the arena and not tanking items.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesovr View Post
    It differs from fight to fight but you can make it to rank 8 as blood as long as your not retarded and use actual dps gear to fight in the arena and not tanking items.
    Yeah I went from 1-8 almost 100% as Blood, only boss I went Frost for was Battletron to meet the enrage

Quote Originally Posted by Simplez View Post
    Currently only have distruptron left to kill. Enhance shamans to strong. highest burst and most underestimated mofo's of all time.
    Shut up simplez!

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Why would you need cd resets when there is a 2 hour queue?
    Not everybody is playing on a high pop realm On my realm there are usually 2-5 people watching the arena.

Deleted
    Why would you need cd resets when there is a 2 hour queue?
    they did stop using crz so your que's should be more manageble. you should check it out..

Ques on ZJ at 3 AM to 8 AM are like 3-4 people max

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    You won't make it past rank 1 as blood... There's an enrage timer.
    Actually I did nearly all the fights as blood, didn't have problems with damage until I got to the dark summoner, when I needed the burst, until you get to rank 7 blood is fine. Also, I just wiped on Epicus at around 30%, I wasn't sure what killed me though, it was an ability called "Pure Rock'n Roll" Is that the circles on the floor? I could have sworn I was avoiding them no problem.

Deleted
    Checked it out around 10 minutes ago, still using CRZ and getting shitloads of people from Kazzak and whatever.
    oh that sucks, should be soon though since other servers are no longer on crz and well que's dropped to a manageble 10/15 minuts in my case.. twisting nether eu btw

Deleted
    Rank 7 on summoner at the moment, did all the fights as frost except GG engineers I did as blood, made it miles easier. Other than that fight, vengeance gaining as blood seemed really low, so frost is the better option imo. Btw not sure if anyone mentioned but pet sack works if you target your ghoul first so atm I am using a macro for it :
    /tar risen ally
    /cast death pact
    /targetlasttarget
    Last edited by mmocac2e068ba1; 2012-12-03 at 04:15 AM.

I cant seem to get past Leper Gnome Quintet. Any tips on how you guys got them down. Might give it a go in blood. I can burst them down pretty well, but just cant seem to drop the debuff quick enough.

Thanks for any help!!

Quote Originally Posted by grandchamp0120 View Post
    I cant seem to get past Leper Gnome Quintet. Any tips on how you guys got them down. Might give it a go in blood. I can burst them down pretty well, but just cant seem to drop the debuff quick enough.

Thanks for any help!!
    Use a slow / stun to drop debuffs. Pretty simple fight IMHO.

Deleted
    Rank 7,

did everything as unholy, the dps-race robot with the bombs hovering around him won't work tho. Gear still a little too bad and shadow infusion seems not to work in Brawl'gar Arena. Still stuck

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    Use a slow / stun to drop debuffs. Pretty simple fight IMHO.
    I agree with you on the simplicity just my execution sucks lol. What spec did are ppl having luck with?

495 ilvl as frost I have beaten every R8 rare Brawler boss