10+ Year Old Account
    + 11

10+ Year Old Account
    Not entirely, Ely. K/Jpop is the only music I actively seek out, but I'll tolerate almost all music (discluding metal [though I forget to include that in my disclusion most of the time] really bad country, and gospel). Though I like some dubstep, that Suicide Sheep music stuff that Maj links, techno, mild ambient instrumental, and sometimes classical.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    My artist list is rather small compared to some of my friends, (However, to be fair, they mostly listen to radio on spotify, which WILL net them a huge ammount of artists in their playlist)
    You have almost 600.

I have roughly 30.

Yep, yours is tiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was common practice to stay up for a really long time until you would want to go to bed to get onto a sleeping pattern that suits you.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Not entirely, Ely. K/Jpop is the only music I actively seek out, but I'll tolerate almost all music (discluding metal [though I forget to include that in my disclusion most of the time] really bad country, and gospel). Though I like some dubstep, that Suicide Sheep music stuff that Maj links, techno, mild ambient instrumental, and sometimes classical.
    Perhaps we can coexist after all!

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 04:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I thought it was common practice to stay up for a really long time until you would want to go to bed to get onto a sleeping pattern that suits you.
    It is, but it's not just that. It's also the fact I've been sleeping very little. I'm lucky if I get more than 4 hours. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You have almost 600.

I have roughly 30.

Yep, yours is tiny.
    30? 30 artists? Really? Wow, any radio station has more than 30 artists playing in a loop. How can you only have THIRTY?

30? 30 artists? Really? Wow, any radio station has more than 30 artists playing in a loop. How can you only have THIRTY?
    I've never checked out LastFM radio, and I'm very particular about what I do listen to. When I do radio, I listen to an actual radio station, which doesn't get scrobbled and such. I'm not that serious about LastFM.

And I was wrong. 45 artists. Not much better though, hah.

Deleted
    I've never checked out LastFM radio, and I'm very particular about what I do listen to. When I do radio, I listen to an actual radio station, which doesn't get scrobbled and such. I'm not that serious about LastFM.

And I was wrong. 45 artists. Not much better though, hah.
    Haha You should broaden your taste some! It's not a bad thing having many artists to listen to.

Haha You should broaden your taste some! It's not a bad thing having many artists to listen to.
    I'm fine listening to other artists, but I only keep/relentlessly listen to my absolute favorites on LastFM. Particular/Perfectionist/Etc.

Listen to better music, Treann!
    AND YOU TOO, GOOOOSH. <3

+12

c
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    I'm fine listening to other artists, but I only keep/relentlessly listen to my absolute favorites on LastFM. Particular/Perfectionist/Etc.
    Silleh

Thread killer Eniah.

+ 13.

+ 14
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elyaan View Post
    thread killer eniah.

+ 13.
    innocent til' proven guilty

+ 16.

Guilty until proven innocent, in my book. Well, it applies to stuff I say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I lol'd.

+ 17 Quota!

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 17

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    It's 7am and I'm not even tired partying for weeks has it's disadvantages. Woke up at 17:00 today.