10+ Year Old Account
    I meant to type imgur. My phone changed it to might and then to morgue

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, not what I know of?

Uni is nothing like highschool. You'll learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    + 13

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post

I know xD I didn't go on imgur at high school hehe. So you don't browse the Internet while at uni?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I know xD I didn't go on imgur at high school hehe. So you don't browse the Internet while at uni?
    I think it's a... strange question. At least the way you put it. Why is this so interesting, to start off with?

I sit on mmo-c and faceberk when I need a quick break from lessons or seminars. With my phone.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Does uni have required attendance? Where I went it didnt, so you either go and pay attention or you stay at home. No point going if you're going to slack off :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gravemind View Post
    Does uni have required attendance? Where I went it didnt, so you either go and pay attention or you stay at home. No point going if you're going to slack off :P
    This very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 15

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine didn't aside from one class. I'd browse the internet during class if something interesting was brought up by my professor, or if we were going over something I already knew.

Ohhh, now I know why I failed so hard
    High school really doesn't prepare you for uni, even though it should imo.
    Here it's called VWO (voorbereidend wetenschappelijk onderwijs / preparatory scientific education) and you get WO (scientific education) at the uni, though there's hardly anything at high school preparing you for uni, except the knowledge from the courses you got.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda have like 95% attendance though, I go to most stuff and get as much work done there as possible. But yeah more than often you just end up poking around with your phone.

It's past 5pm and still not completely dark outside... getting better, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly the interest is due to the sheer amount of photos you see on imgur taken from a uni class of other people on imgur in class

^
    Over here they even told they rather didn't see you if you didn't plan on paying attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Here it's called VWO (voorbereidend wetenschappelijk onderwijs / preparatory scientific education) and you get WO (scientific education) at the uni, though there's hardly anything at high school preparing you for uni, except the knowledge from the courses you got.
    Looking back, all I learned in highschool is one fat lie. The only thing I'm "good" at is networking when I compare my skills that I possess compared to those we are supposed to know. But we still haven't had any course in it Maths and programming and whatnot all the way so far.

What I learned in highschool was pretty much MINIMUM requirement in order to move on at the uni.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Mine didn't aside from one class. I'd browse the internet during class if something interesting was brought up by my professor, or if we were going over something I already knew.
    That's fair enough :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    So true, VWO was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy compared to uni. I did fuck all for 6 years and got my VWO degree thingie.

10+ Year Old Account
    My sunday is being mercilessly, brutally murdered by this programming lab atm.

I guess I should just be happy if I can finish it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking back, all I learned in highschool is one fat lie. The only thing I'm "good" at is networking when I compare my skills that I possess compared to those we are supposed to know. But we still haven't had any course in it Maths and programming and whatnot all the way so far.

What I learned in highschool was pretty much MINIMUM requirement in order to move on at the uni.
    High school was decent for me because even though I slacked off a shit ton, I was smart enough in some of my classes to get college credit for them. I felt high school to be more of a "what do I want to do" phase, rather than a true place of learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Merely "Passing" Highschool would've been really easy for me. I worked for higher grades though. That... led to where I am now. Might sound funny when I complain so much at times, but damn I refuse to give up. One day I'll be done with all of it and'll have a better and more well paid job than what I'd get if I hadn't come here.