Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Katie Holmes, Joshua Jackson and Michelle Williams has done quite well
    Katie destroyed batman for me and has never been seen since. Michelle Williams? Who?
    The Joshua guy was in Fringe, which he did a good job in, but he's the only one in that case.

If it's innovative and can be considered beautiful, that's fine (Google "Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty collection", one of my faves ever because it's different but they look amazing). But ugly for the sake of being ugly is stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Send a PM to Sunshine asking very nicely.
    She hasn't even responded to mine yet even though I was so humble that an angel would have cried

Duchess, halp me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I agree with this 100%

Nothing annoys me more than people doing something different for the purpose of doing something that's different.
    But people do it all the time. It's just... /puke
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    Katie destroyed batman for me and has never been seen since. Michelle Williams? Who?
    The Joshua guy was in Fringe, which he did a good job in, but he's the only one in that case.
    I was going to say a bit about Katie, but ... Batman. That's 7 years ago. Wow Michelle Williams was the wife in Shutter Island, she was just in a movie about Marilyn Monroe. She's been in a lot of stuff. She was married to Heath Ledger.
    Last edited by mmocf432157f0e; 2012-12-17 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I linked a tutorial earlier. But if need be, I'll sort it for you in a bit.
    Ohh I completely missed the tutorial link. Silly me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    She hasn't even responded to mine yet even though I was so humble that an angel would have cried

Duchess, halp me!
    You can't make me cry no matter how eloquent or sincere you are.

Deleted
    If it's innovative and can be considered beautiful, that's fine (Google "Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty collection", one of my faves ever because it's different but they look amazing). But ugly for the sake of being ugly is stupid.
    But see that's not dafuq-let's-put-zippers-all-over-this-oversized-shit-gown-for-men-ish. That's actually wearable.

10+ Year Old Account
    But see that's not dafuq-let's-put-zippers-all-over-this-oversized-shit-gown-for-men-ish. That's actually wearable.
    Or like this one painting I saw on Imgur, which was just a white canvas with like 3 paint spots in the corner.

Hey, Mr painter. I can do that!

Deleted

Okay, perhaps I'll not be going.

Why is Meryl Streep so mean?
    She's portraying how cut-throat the fashion industry is, and is impersonating the current Editor-in-Chief of American Vogue, Anna Wintour. Who is a bitch just like that in real life. The writer of the book based Meryl's character off her (since she's an ex-assistant of Anna).

Have you ever seen the avant-garde fashion that's seen during Paris/London/Milan/NY Fashion Week? None of that is meant for everyday wear. It's basically wearable art. It's supposed to inspire other designers, who take parts from each design, and create their own pieces, which are available in local stores and such. Only the likes of Gaga wear straight-off-the-runway pieces.

Also, for Riv:

Or like this one painting I saw on Imgur, which was just a white canvas with like 3 paint spots in the corner.

But you didn't, so he's an artist and you're not. /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account

Yawn. Work tomorrow morning, don't want to sleep because then when I wake up I have work D:

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 11:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    But you didn't, so he's an artist and you're not. /sarcasm
    I did, I used to do finger paints I just never sold them or anything.

Yeah, but you also have to be able to explain it. Art isn't always about the literal, but also the figurative.

But for the record, I'm not a fan of conceptual art either. It seems lazy. But if you can bullshit it, you'll be famous.

(Ana was wrong.)

Deleted

Yeah, I saw that too xD Here in Denmark a guy killed a horse years ago, cut it into tiny pieces and put it in jars. Today it's an exhibition at a prominent art museum.
    She's portraying how cut-throat the fashion industry is, and is impersonating the current Editor-in-Chief of American Vogue, Anna Wintour. Who is a bitch just like that in real life. The writer of the book based Meryl's character off her (since she's an ex-assistant of Anna).

Have you ever seen the avant-garde fashion that's seen during Paris/London/Milan/NY Fashion Week? None of that is meant for everyday wear. It's basically wearable art. It's supposed to inspire other designers, who take parts from each design, and create their own pieces, which are available in local stores and such. Only the likes of Gaga wear straight-off-the-runway pieces.
    She's mean.

I know it's "basically wearable art" and "inspirational". But some of it... Come on. I mean for real?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, for Riv:
    Ty Ely <333

I know the pain it must cause you to see a K-pop girl dressed as Gaga. :P

I know it's "basically wearable art" and "inspirational". But some of it... Come on. I mean for real?
    Yeah, Fashion Week is wacky and weird. It's just designers letting their creativity.. flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Ty Ely <333

I know the pain it must cause you to see a K-pop girl dressed as Gaga. :P
    It's fine. I only joke about the Korean hate. I don't mind it.. unless people get a bit carried away, and in that case it can get annoying. :3

And I'm not that obsessed with Gaga. Fear not.

10+ Year Old Account
    (Ana was wrong.)
    How was I wrong

Random comment I had to hear today "You're really obsessed with those girls"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I saw that too xD Here in Denmark a guy killed a horse years ago, cut it into tiny pieces and put it in jars. Today it's an exhibition at a prominent art museum
    That's disgusting! D:

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 11:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Random comment I had to hear today "You're really obsessed with those girls"
    From who?
    Who sees you looking at SNSD? xD