Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Plot Twist: Robo is Firebert in disguise and is acting like he doesn't know the forums :O

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Plot Twist: Robo is Firebert in disguise and is acting like he doesn't know the forums :O
    *gasps in mock horror*

That would be fun. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    *gasps in mock horror*

That would be fun. :3
    Directed by M. Night Shamalama lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dun dun dun!
    In response to Dyra's accusation of me sheeping after Lysah, she brought up the point that you could potentially hold the desire to get revenge against those who screwed you over last game. You have yourself stated that if you were going to get revenege it wouldn't be on the first night, but that's possibly you trying to cover up a potential mistake. You could also have counted on us not thinking you would kill someone you may have a grudge against since it paints you as a target. I believe that makes the entire thing that wine in front of me thing I've heard about. Also, you tried to act as if Kel had defended the voters who bandwagoned on my initial vote by throwing a finger of suspicion his way when he in fact was condemning them. A simple mistake? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I am a sheep following Lysah, but then again, I believe there is enough cause to suspect you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just noticed someone FoSd me! This is to much pressure!

Role claim: Environmentally friendly turnip.

No but really, those veteran games, the way you described them Lysah, don't really sound that enjoyable. Also I hold no ill feelings towards silk or En, actually I was rooting for silkku to win last game after I'd been killed xD

Vote: drmadhatter

Why do people sign up, confirm their involvement and then vanish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Dun dun dun!
    In response to Dyra's accusation of me sheeping after Lysah, she brought up the point that you could potentially hold the desire to get revenge against those who screwed you over last game. You have yourself stated that if you were going to get revenge it wouldn't be on the first night, but that's possibly you trying to cover up a potential mistake. You could also have counted on us not thinking you would kill someone you may have a grudge against since it paints you as a target. I believe that makes the entire thing that wine in front of me thing I've heard about. Also, you tried to act as if Kel had defended the voters who bandwagoned on my initial vote by throwing a finger of suspicion his way when he in fact was condemning them. A simple mistake? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I am a sheep following Lysah, but then again, I believe there is enough cause to suspect you.
    The way its worded made me think he wanted a quick day. Besides it's a FoS. Means precisely nothing. :3

I'm going to look into this bandwagon to see what happened. I forgot about that. Might as well condemn myself further in your eyes given you refuse to even consider other people at the moment. We've got over a day to get a lynch under way and you want one started immediately? Especially since from what you just said your vote caused a bandwagon not long after. Curious and curiouser.

And yep. Sheeping. Baaa.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 09:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    actually I was rooting for silkku to win last game after I'd been killed xD
    Traitorous root vegetable K-Pop bastard.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    And to offset my seriousness of late:
    I've been searching the crime scenes. I have found a note here: Huge success.
    I suspect the criminals left it behind!

10+ Year Old Account
    And to offset my seriousness of late:
    I've been searching the crime scenes. I have found a note here: Huge success.
    I suspect the criminals left it behind!
    OMFG!

The killer is GLaDOS! SHE'S STILL ALIVE!!!

*panics while gaining the sudden desire to think with portals*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be heading to bed soon and planned on getting my vote in before sleeping because I'll most likely be MIA for most of the day tomorrow, but I just noticed that the day doesn't end until Wed. Seems like we're going with long days this game.

I'm not sure where this targeting of Dyra is coming from, but I'm also someone who has never been involved in any sort of revenge kill. I honestly couldn't tell you who has gotten me killed in previous games or why. When one game ends then I forget about all the little details from it. I'll remember more general stuff like a persons posting style or how they react to being confronted, but other then that I don't see the point of it. "Oh no! Someone killed me in a previous game! I must kill them back!" seems like a pretty lame way to have fun playing these games.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMFG!

The killer is GLaDOS! SHE'S STILL ALIVE!!!

*panics while gaining the sudden desire to think with portals*
    Now that my reference has found it's mark, it is time for me to go to bed, I am long overdue for sleep. Goodnight everybody! Especially you Dyra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that my reference has found it's mark, it is time for me to go to bed, I am long overdue for sleep. Goodnight everybody! Especially you Dyra.
    *waves in farewell*

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'll be heading to bed soon and planned on getting my vote in before sleeping because I'll most likely be MIA for most of the day tomorrow, but I just noticed that the day doesn't end until Wed. Seems like we're going with long days this game.

I'm not sure where this targeting of Dyra is coming from, but I'm also someone who has never been involved in any sort of revenge kill. I honestly couldn't tell you who has gotten me killed in previous games or why. When one game ends then I forget about all the little details from it. I'll remember more general stuff like a persons posting style or how they react to being confronted, but other then that I don't see the point of it. "Oh no! Someone killed me in a previous game! I must kill them back!" seems like a pretty lame way to have fun playing these games.
    You'll be sorry when Dyra ends up mafia this game!

Or maybe...you won't?

10+ Year Old Account
    Krayay: The only kind of revenge/for reasons out side of the game kill I've ever done is Lysah once when in mafia, but that wasn't so much a revenge thing as a 'she's to good in previous games' thing. Only did it once and then later she got me back, and ended my town drunkening

Never done any real revenge kill like a "You were a basted last game so die" type kill. No point in it! I think they're far less common than some people think as well not common enough for us to use that in any meaningful way. Judging by Lysahs posts, maybe that was just her 'putting pressure' on me and Dyra, and then other people just decided to go along for funsies and chose Dyra because she was posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    D1 Deadline - Sunday 2nd December 23.00

Since Majad gets up to a lot of voting, he is referred to as M.

Saturday 1st December
    00.01 - M Votes Dyra.
    00.29 - M votes Elyaan and then Decagon.
    00.56 - M votes Eniah.
    00.57 - Eniah votes Majad.
    01.00 - M votes Eniah... again..
    01.03 - Eniah votes Worgenite.
    01.09 - M votes NFT.
    01.16 - M unvotes.
    01.43 - Eniah votes Majad.
    02.02 - M votes Eniah.
    02.40 - Listo FoS Majad.
    15.37 - Dyra votes Majad.
    15.46 - M votes Dyra.
    18.35 - Worgenite votes Majad.
    18.40 - M votes Worgenite.
    18.40 - Listo votes Majad.
    18.41 - Eniah votes Majad.
    18.43 - Elyaan votes Majad.
    19.50 - M votes Rolo.

Sunday 2nd December
    00.14 - M votes Kel
    00.39 - Lysah votes Majad.
    00.42 - Elyaan votes Majad... again..
    00.43 - M votes Lysah (Hasn't voted Robo, Silkku or Listo so WRONG!)
    00.46 - Robo votes Majad.
    01.14 - M votes Decagon.
    01.28 - Decagon votes Majad.
    02.21 - M votes everyone who has voted on him. :P
    02.27 - NFT votes Majad.
    03.06 - Krayzy votes Majad. (Hammer)
    03.46 - TDL votes Majad.
    11.33 - Keleb arrives to end D1.
    That's the full events related to Majad of D1. Too much was happening to be able to give the full vote count details at each point.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-12-04 at 10:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll still be putting my vote on drmad whatever the hell his name is...

People who don't bother to show up only hurt the game.

I'll just be waiting until tomorrow to place my vote (I may place it before leaving after I wake up).

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I didn't notice that Silkku had only posted once (Voted NFT and to explain he's in Spain atm and wouldn't have internet until yesterday), so he could have been killed as a suspected lurker.

maybe that was just her 'putting pressure' on me and Dyra
    Of course it was, I want to get the townies posting and voting so that the scum can't simply say nothing and easily hide among us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea figured it's just FoS isn't really much pressure, not here anyway. People FoS people all the time for random reason FoS: Worgenite for being a beagle. Like that!

Also, HOW DARE you guys all gang up on Majad for his Kpoping. He was just an innocent townie trying to enjoy some music and you savages beat him to death, and god knows what else!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pie

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 04:39 AM ----------

Yea figured it's just FoS isn't really much pressure, not here anyway. People FoS people all the time for random reason FoS: Worgenite for being a beagle. Like that!

Also, HOW DARE you guys all gang up on Majad for his Kpoping. He was just an innocent townie trying to enjoy some music and you savages beat him to death, and god knows what else!
    Is this what the Pope does when he visits Korea? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I didn't notice that Silkku had only posted once (Voted NFT and to explain he's in Spain atm and wouldn't have internet until yesterday), so he could have been killed as a suspected lurker.
    Seems likely actually. Mafia just like town revert to killing lurkers when they've no one else left. Surprised Dr didn't get NK though if that is the reasoning. Unless he is one of them.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 06:42 PM ----------

Is this what the Pope does when he visits Korea? :P
    Yes! I'm sure the pope does that, how could he not. Liking K-pop is part of all of us after all. Just some people haven't discovered the fact they like K-pop yet.