Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    No, I'm saying that you're the one with the bad taste. If everyone you wind up with is trash, you're the commonality there.
    I don't get with trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    I don't get with trash.
    Alternatively, if you only attract trash, then there is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    I don't get with trash.
    Maybe you only attract people with bad taste because you taste bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Maybe you only attract people with bad taste because you taste bad.
    That's what (I think) Spectral was getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    That's what (I think) Spectral was getting at.
    I thought we were being mean, and I wanted a turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I thought we were being mean, and I wanted a turn.
    Is it being mean, though? It's just an observation being made by looking at the data presented. When all you get are poor choices, and there are choices of better quality than what you're given, the most simple conclusion is that you are attracting those poor choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Is it being mean, though? It's just an observation being made by looking at the data presented. When all you get are poor choices, and there are choices of better quality than what you're given, the most simple conclusion is that you are attracting those poor choices.
    Yeah, I'm not deliberately being a spiteful dick. If someone tells me, "all the women are trash", I know that their assessment is inaccurate when applied to broader society, so I have to conclude that they're either very bad at assessing people or hanging out with a crummy crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    I'm not trying to say this is the national average, 3 cases isn't a whole lot. Considering that each case was tried in a different state though, and each case gave incredible bias towards the female.
    Are you able to actually cite these cases?

So what, you wanna slap me because you can't actually point out where I said anything misandrist?

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 02:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah, I'm not deliberately being a spiteful dick. If someone tells me, "all the women are trash", I know that their assessment is inaccurate when applied to broader society, so I have to conclude that they're either very bad at assessing people or hanging out with a crummy crowd.
    Honestly, I think it takes a special kind of narcissism to blame not finding a girlfriend in a nation of 63 million on everyone except himself.
    Last edited by semaphore; 2012-12-03 at 02:46 AM.

Hmmm I didn't even know sites like this existed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Hmmm I didn't even know sites like this existed.
    It's the Internet, everything exists in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's the Internet, everything exists in it.
    I believe that's the corollary for "if it exists, there's a fetish for it".

Internet site home to angry narcissistic misogynists! News at 11!

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 03:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ohgodspiders View Post
    A person who is anti men or anti women, has these points of view out of fear and pain. Hatred and anger are all responses out of fear and pain. You hate things that pose a threat to you, you fight things that pose a threat to you, but what is a threat, especially in a social context, is all entirely subjective.

These people need help. This is more an issue on a socialization front than anything else.
    It's pretty obvious isn't it? They're on a hate site on the internet, pretty decent odds they're sexually frustrated social rejects. Women reject them or are creeped out by them or simply never pay any attention to them and they react with misdirected hatred rather than address their own social inadequacies.

I don't have a lot of sympathy or pity, I have pretty serious social detachment myself but I don't feel the need to spew hate at other people about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Are you able to actually cite these cases?

So what, you wanna slap me because you can't actually point out where I said anything misandrist?
    Why would I need to cite cases that I have been involved with personally? Why would you expect me to go pay for copies of the court documents, convert them into pdf's, and mail them to you just so you can ignore the contents? If you really like I could write up a few pages on each case based off everything I know from both sides of the case and history of how it progressed, but again you would probably accuse me of making things up or something, and honestly, if you won't believe me anyway I have nothing to prove to you. Take the facts as I said them, or don't post anything, as it is you might as well be calling me a liar without even knowing me.

Actually the video was a response directly to how you were acting. Someone was trying to avoid throwing this thread off topic and having a private discussion with you in an attempt to appease you, and you would rather make a big deal out of it stating, and I quote again:

I'm really not that interested if you can't do it in the open.
    Which can only be taken as that you really don't care what he says, you just want to make a spectacle. Or as the great Sean Connery would put it "Turn it into a really provocative situation."
    Last edited by Goatfish; 2012-12-03 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    Why would I need to cite cases that I have been involved with personally?
    You don't need to. I simply would like to see the court's actual rulings rather than your summaries of the case. If you can't produce that, fine.

Which can only be taken as that you really don't care what he says, you just want to make a spectacle. Or as the great Sean Connery would put it "Turn it into a really provocative situation."
    Or it can be taken as that I want him to post openly.

You don't need to. I simply would like to see the court's actual rulings rather than your summaries of the case. If you can't produce that, fine.

Or it can be taken as that I want him to post openly.
    What you are asking for is a further off topic debate that gets into a personal insult zone so that guy might receive an infraction or ban. Stating you don't want to hear it unless it is posted openly basically just means that you are trying to get him infracted, even I have been on these boards long enough to know that, you very clearly would after 7400 posts.

If you want to see court cases documenting obscene bias against men in child custody battles I am certain there are hundreds of open cases out there to find, and thousands more closed ones. It's no secret that these things happen quite often. Also you might want to take into your caring for child averages that those stay at home moms spending all that time and hard work caring for the kid wouldn't be able to if 'never at home daddy' wasn't off making money to support the family.