Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    ;__;
    I can't talk proper right without it I can't.
    I'm so confused right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I'm so confused right now.
    Yeah, said without by mistake.
    I stumble my words so much using phones/internet voice :|

Pfft. Who cares. Come join us anyways!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Me and my RL friend (Who've read as much fanfics as I have, though also read all of PH, Murky etc.) and he's also saying that even now we're just starting to learn what the hell EC-1101 actually is. Considering it's size, I think I should know already in chapter 14, even chapter 8-9.

Fallout Equestria handles this really well because the main quest changes all the time. Find Velvet, Survive for a second or two, Find DJ-Pon3, Stop Goddess, Stop Enclave etc. There was always something very important to be done, and Littlepip had to go do it immediately or suffer the consequences. I really miss that in PH, as I said, I think it's like Blackjack is just going about and trouble finds her. But I don't think that's the way it should be. (personal opinion and all of that) I think the storytelling throws it off, giving larger segments that are boring or actually redundant towards the story.

I know Fallout Equestria is a pearl amongst this fandom, and maybe that's why I have so high expectations of it, but I simply think Somber just pushed it too far. The things I talked about is something that's super hard to make in long stories, but in shorter stories you can easily get around them in the form of information given to you by people or books. In longer stories, you have to experience it, and every experience needs to be unique and memorable, pushing the character you follow even further.

Kinda like Dragonball!

Man I love discussing fanfics <3
    Personally, I like the fact that the program is shrouded in mystery, it lets people speculate what it's actually meant for. Lots of places and characters make re-appearances in the story too later on, filling up possible gaps that've been left filled earlier. As for EC-1101, we know what it is, we've known that for quite some time by now, what we're learning more about are the projects that can be activated through EC-1101.

And yeah, the length is a problem in it's own way, naturally as you said it's easier to ruin something the longer the story is and it does put off quite a few interested readers.

And then I was meant to write something more but Dark Souls. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I start beatboxing when I start stumbling my words.
    I'm hip.

Deleted
    dhr1992 add me I got discusson goin

KlockoKlocko is my name on Skype. Add me and I will get you into this amazingly awesome call with me and joyous one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna go for a drive, but I'm worried about traffic being stupid

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Pfft. Who cares. Come join us anyways!
    And can only really use it atall late at nite, sat in the middle of the room with family all day

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 08:17 PM ----------

KlockoKlocko is my name on Skype. Add me and I will get you into this amazingly awesome call with me and joyous one.
    If it's anything like last night I'm scared ;__;

And can only really use it atall late at nite, sat in the middle of the room with family all day
    Blarghalargh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its Krater time.
    Stupid addicting game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Its Krater time.
    Stupid addicting game.
    Hai affix!!!

Santa Claus bought some bicycles from me today

I'm so honored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I wanna go for a drive, but I'm worried about traffic being stupid
    Interesting story when I lived in Mobile:

In order to get to work, I had to walk 45 minutes to the closest bu stop. Since the bus didn't run at night or on Sunday's, I usually had to walk back home, and both way on Sunday. The entire trip on foot was 2 hours (and I once worked a 2-horu shift on a Sunday, how fair is that?). I worked on Christmas Eve, and the buses were not running. I made it to the main street (Airport Blvd. I think) on the way to the mall where I worked. Since I had been doing it long enough, I calculated that I was about 30 minutes away from the mall, when a friend of my roommate found me and offered a lift. It was Christmas Eve, in a busy city, and it took us 30 minutes to get to the mall, at a spot where it would have taken 30 minutes on foot.

Deleted
    dhr1992 add meeeeeeeee

We need more people in this call yall! KlockoKlocko is my skype name, add me and I will add you to call!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Interesting story when I lived in Mobile:

In order to get to work, I had to walk 45 minutes to the closest bu stop. Since the bus didn't run at night or on Sunday's, I usually had to walk back home, and both way on Sunday. The entire trip on foot was 2 hours (and I once worked a 2-horu shift on a Sunday, how fair is that?). I worked on Christmas Eve, and the buses were not running. I made it to the main street (Airport Blvd. I think) on the way to the mall where I worked. Since I had been doing it long enough, I calculated that I was about 30 minutes away from the mall, when a friend of my roommate found me and offered a lift. It was Christmas Eve, in a busy city, and it took us 30 minutes to get to the mall, at a spot where it would have taken 30 minutes on foot.
    And that's why I don't want to go

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 02:38 PM ----------

I made the mistake of going to Wally World after work last night to get groceries. Should have known better. Was stuck in line for longer than it took me to buy food

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    And that's why I don't want to go

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 02:38 PM ----------

I made the mistake of going to Wally World after work last night to get groceries. Should have known better. Was stuck in line for longer than it took me to buy food
    Aliens !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's enough TF2 for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    That's enough TF2 for me.
    No more sniping