10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    I just made mental connections.
    Dark Souls, right?
    Yus. Getting ready for moonlight butterfly next.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I would but can't sleep >_<
    That's too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Yus. Getting ready for moonlight butterfly next.
    I haven't gotten very far in Dark Souls. Last I remember a dragon appeared out of nowhere but I snuck past it and now I'm in some sort of castle and things were killing me.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

That's too bad.

I haven't gotten very far in Dark Souls. Last I remember a dragon appeared out of nowhere but I snuck past it and now I'm in some sort of castle and things were killing me.
    Yeah, no kidding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    Closing in on him myself.
    He can be a nasty one. Just try to stay around back and be damn careful of that tail till you can cut it off.

Yeah, no kidding.
    Kidding is not allowed.
    [Steam]
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

10+ Year Old Account
    That's too bad.

Yeah, the boar? I tend to go around to the right to get above and cheese him with arrows. :P The elite soldiers are easy enough to get around.

Kidding is not allowed.
    Well then I'll tell you something that I'm not kidding about. My back, it hurts, a lot. The pain I feel in my back right now is equal to the continuous pain I felt after i broke my ankle a few years ago. Not the initial pain of the break, but the pain that comes after just out of having a broken bone.

He can be a nasty one. Just try to stay around back and be damn careful of that tail till you can cut it off.
    He's actually very simple once you learn his moves and can control him.

Yeah, the boar? I tend to go around to the right to get above and cheese him with arrows. :P The elite soldiers are easy enough to get around.
    I like making the boar jump into the fire near the stairs.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

I got past the boar I think. I'm at a point after that where there was a sorcerer thingy that killed me. I don't know if I killed it.

That game is fucking confusing. I think that's why I haven't played it in a long time.
    [Steam]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    He's actually very simple once you learn his moves and can control him.

I like making the boar jump into the fire near the stairs.
    Yeah. Usually if you're behind he's under control :P And I've never actually lead him into fire before o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then I'll tell you something that I'm not kidding about. My back, it hurts, a lot. The pain I feel in my back right now is equal to the continuous pain I felt after i broke my ankle a few years ago. Not the initial pain of the break, but the pain that comes after just out of having a broken bone.
    Are you still able to move normally? Just a lot of pain?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got past the boar I think. I'm at a point after that where there was a sorcerer thingy that killed me. I don't know if I killed it.

That game is fucking confusing. I think that's why I haven't played it in a long time.
    Ah him. If you have a bow you can fire up at him from the chapel floor without provoking his obnoxious zombie horde with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Are you still able to move normally? Just a lot of pain?
    More or less, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Just lay down on the floor for a while, try to relax, and cope with the pain.

Just breath slowly, and if you have speakers, play soft music.

Its what I do when I get migraines and out of painkillers, doesn't make the pain go away, but it allows me to chill for a moment.

[video=youtube;oFRbZJXjWIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFRbZJXjWIA[/vieo]
    Yeah I'd probably have to. I'm trying to not breathe any faster than my normal rate, so that's helpful. I'll go lay down in a few.

Yeah, I saw the quote. That really sucks.

I had to march for almost two miles while holding a sign as still as possible.

Why do I always try to top other people's complaints? It's a weird thing to do and it might annoy people.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 10:41 PM ----------

Ah him. If you have a bow you can fire up at him from the chapel floor without provoking his obnoxious zombie horde with him.
    I don't think I have a bow. I don't know.
    Now that I think about it though, I think I remember killing him.
    [Steam]

Yeah, I saw the quote. That really sucks.

I had to march for almost two miles while holding a sign as still as possible.

Why do I always try to top other people's complaints? It's a weird thing to do and it might annoy people.
    /shrug
    Either way, i'm in pain.

/shrug
    Either way, i'm in pain.
    I'm sore(fuck I'm doing it again), but I'm sure it's not nearly as bad as your pain. I hope you get better.
    [Steam]

I'm sore(fuck I'm doing it again), but I'm sure it's not nearly as bad as your pain. I hope you get better.
    I'll be fine. Thanks though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I have a bow. I don't know.
    Now that I think about it though, I think I remember killing him.
    There's a merchant you can buy a short bow from in the burg. To the right after the dragon first tries to kill you.

And also, dead butterfly (and dumbass invader.) Are dead.

There's a merchant you can buy a short bow from in the burg. To the right after the dragon first tries to kill you.

And also, dead butterfly (and dumbass invader.) Are dead.
    Well I'm in Arizona right now so I can't really do anything about that at the moment.
    [Steam]

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm in Arizona right now so I can't really do anything about that at the moment.
    Well that sucks :/ Well, the not being able to ply bit. I've no idea why you're there.