Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    lucky you... still got 1 1/2 hours to go...
    Pretend you're a cat, they can never do anything useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    they finally arrived
    brb installing them
    Beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!
    I was just breeding a Vulpix to get the right nature + ability and a shiny Drought Vulpix hatched.
    I am squeeing do hard right now and trying not to go batshit crazy on the bus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    if you have a mice problem they can!

Deleted

<HI there!

I was just breeding a Vulpix to get the right nature + ability and a shiny Drought Vulpix hatched.
    You sun on the beach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    [video=youtube;nEVuNOBpsZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEVuNOBpsZc&list=PLdVdXM_bCu-qUnpjKsNgIPtzRpr4TpP_h[video]

<HI there!
    Dog pet master race.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 04:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    You sun on the beach.
    Praise the moon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    it's not that expensive, I think. And Corsair is pretty much the best brand atm. ._.
    Getting it with the rest of the parts, totaling at 900€ so it is.

Deleted
    Dog pet master race.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 04:06 PM ----------

Praise the moon.

Mhm, what else ... i have all the time on Equestria.

Deleted
    What the hay is a shiny Drought Vulpix..?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya know what i find funny applejack is the only pony to have a speaking part in every episode of season 3 so far and she is the only other pony this season to write a letter to princess celestia, so i must ask Who is a background pony now eh?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Growlithe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vulpix

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Ya know what i find funny applejack is the only pony to have a speaking part in every episode of season 3 so far and she is the only other pony this season to write a letter to princess celestia, so i must ask Who is a background pony now eh?
    Princess Luna.

Heyo Gutler. \o

10+ Year Old Account
    Rarity, obviously

Deleted
    Growlithe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vulpix
    Hmm grats i suppose, why are you stil playing it :P so 2008?

Deleted
    You watched that on MLB... I posted that image yesterday!

Deleted
    Guys! GUUUYYYYYS!
    Just a copy and paste from the book printing site. Please note i have nothing to do with this, I'm just passing along the message. Do not message me about it. Thanks

The time has come everyone. The second printing has begun. Before I get you all more info on how to order a set I just want to take the time to thank everyone for waiting so patiently. Myself and all of the admins thank you very much. Now, on to the second printing info!

For all of you who are getting a set, whether it's your first or your second set there are going to be some actual deadlines this time and some general rules.[*]Starting from now until February the 17th, you will be able to sign up for a set.[*]You do not have to pay now but Do not sign up if you will not be able to pay for your books. This makes it harder for everyone.[*]The reason you do not pay now is because we will be getting a quote after we learn how many people have signed up for books.[*]The last sets were 73 USD if you need a general idea.[*]If you can please include your phone number in the sign up notes so we can contact you easier.[*]When you sign up, remember to set the project as Fallout: Equestria [Second Printing]

Now that the rules have been established, to sign up for your set, go to:linky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Hmm grats i suppose, why are you stil playing it :P so 2008?
    ... can you say that again? ... but this time, make the sentence make sense.

Deleted
    ... can you say that again? ... but this time, make the sentence make sense.
    Why are you playing it , as far as i know the game you play is old :P? and it belongs to the Moon

Deleted
    Is the nature OK?