Thread: Fraps

Fraps

So I installed Fraps, and I am quite new to the whole recording WoW encounters. But when I started to record I noticed it cut off after like 35 seconds. I didnt stop recording or anything. Any advice would be great! Thanks in advance!

do you have the trial version or something? the fullpaid version does not do this. nor put a fraps logo on your video

I just used it for the first time recently as well. It just appears to save the video in chunks of 4gb. The lower the quality the longer the parts will be. Then I just had to throw it all together in Movie Maker or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrate View Post
    I just used it for the first time recently as well. It just appears to save the video in chunks of 4gb. The lower the quality the longer the parts will be. Then I just had to throw it all together in Movie Maker or something.
    Been using fraps for months now. They did away with that a few months ago. You still have an option to break up your recording into 4gb chunks, but defaults is all 1 file.

OP sounds to me like you have the free version which only records a few seconds worth of video.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 100% sure you have the trial version OP unfortunately.

Thanks for all the help!