10+ Year Old Account

Wow just critical errored, tons of corruption in the logs

So basically, this PC is probably a year and a bit old now, graphics card is brand new, etc.

WoW just critical errored, so I checked the logs and found this.

as underlined, there are 2 errors which are the only two, but they repeat all the way down, just those two, what can I do? there's no repair tool anymore so i'm not sure.

Anyone know what to do?

Deleted
    I dont know what to do either but I can tell you this, maybe it is the source of oyur problem too:
    I have a Nvidia gtx560 something card and with patch 5.1 and the most up to date driver I often get a critical error in wow and occasional glitches in the game. I checkted the web and noticed that a couple of people have the same problem. Maybe this too is the source of your problem? For me it means that I must wait for a newer driver or get a new gfx card in the future. All of these problems started occuring with patch 5.1.

Often the solution to an nvidia crash problem is not a newer driver, but rather an older one. Guru3D.com is a great place to learn how to do that, plus they have the driver downloads and not for a fee. You don't have to sign up either unless you want to post on the forums. I check the forums on a particular driver before I download it. You'd be surprised sometimes how often an "old" driver can outpreform new ones.