Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    He's seeing the future? I didn't think you had to have that ability in order to come to the conclusion that the Burning Legion's going to come back one day. That's just obvious.
    Not if you are orc or elf without access to internet.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    he's basically medivh 2.0
    I agree with this as well. We didn't get enough time with Medivh as it was. Back by popular demand...and with an accent!

Or the lesser known conspiracy that he's actually Young Jafar and we will be going back to Uldum looking for a genie lamp that actually contains Sargeras' true form so that he can drink it and become the supreme ruler of everything until a humble street urchin comes along to unseat him from his position of serpentuous power.

Street urchin new class playable in 6.0, you heard it here first. You can sing songs and have a pet hozen steal fruit for you. Flying carpet mount will be retconned into being the class mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    he's basically medivh 2.0

they basically copy/pasted his whole story
    He's something entirely different.

Medivh was possessed, so his actions were in fact Sargeras plots. Wrathion, whatever his motives are, acts on his free will. This is his trademark, he is uncorrupted and stuff.

Besides, we still don't know what are his goals. Medivh was just a mage locked in his tower, no one expected him to play a greater role (he acted like a total loner, only helping when it was necessary), but in the end, it turned out he want's to do things his (Sargeras) way. Wrathion: we know he has power, we know he wasn't to change things. The only question is the effect he wants to reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post

Medivh was possessed, so his actions were in fact Sargeras plots. Wrathion, whatever his motives are, acts on his free will. This is his trademark, he is uncorrupted and stuff.

Besides, we still don't know what are his goals. Medivh was just a mage locked in his tower, no one expected him to play a greater role (he acted like a total loner, only helping when it was necessary), but in the end, it turned out he want's to do things his (Sargeras) way. Wrathion: we know he has power, we know he wasn't to change things. The only question is the effect he wants to reach.
    He was talking about the "warcraft 3" Medivh, you know, the one that was manipulating both horde and alliance to unite them against burning legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post

How do you know all this? At the time, people didn't know Medivh was posessed, they just thought he was an odd fellow in a tower. I think Wrathion is going to summon the burning legion, he keeps hinting at it with the green fire and trying to get us to kill the other faction right after saying both sides need to come together.

Deleted
    a legendary trinket for all classes/specs, something like a watered down Divine Bell?
    a legendary fist weapon?( Fury of the Thunder King?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    That would make sense if the Black Prince was limited to event in MoP.
    But he is showing stuff, as it looks and is speculated, for the next xpac. Therefor I assume he is preparing us for that......
    If we loose everything he gives us going into the next xpac, what is the use then?
    The last legendary he gave me was replaced by a green ¬¬
    Still, what you say makes sense, last time he was focused on killing black dragons, now he seems more interested in... something else, something beyond.

It'd be pretty awesome if we got something for the next expac this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    a legendary trinket for all classes/specs, something like a watered down Divine Bell?
    a legendary fist weapon?( Fury of the Thunder King?)
    I hope its a legendary blizzard tabard, so all the fanbois can run around in LFR showing off their epicness and how they finished ALL the dailies!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hovsa View Post
    I hope its a legendary blizzard tabard, so all the fanbois can run around in LFR showing off their epicness and how they finished ALL the dailies!
    Whine moar, plox.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Whine moar, plox.
    Oh, i guess youre one of those dailyquest lovers, huh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hovsa View Post
    Oh, i guess youre one of those dailyquest lovers, huh?
    Nope, i don't mind daily quests. I'm one of those people that hate whiners.

Deleted
    I guess we can all agree on the point, that Wrathion is up to something big, and it's probably not going to end too well for us mortal races.

BUT, for the love of God, all you people claiming that a Burning Legion expansion is the next one coming, and claiming this as fact, please just stop!!
    There are hints that "soon" the Legion will be coming back and invade Azeroth, yes, but that doesn't mean in the slightest that they are coming right after MoP.
    Usually the hints Blizzard gave away for future expansions were those for the one that was going to come AFTER the NEXT one, ie starting the Sinestra/Dragonflight experiments during BC with the Dragonmaw involvement and the Netherwing...true, during WotLK there were absolutely no hints at all leading to MoP, but during Cata the Naga/Queen Azshara & N'Zoth storyline was progressed and not finished (N'Zoth is still out there, NO fusing with DW or anything like that as some may claim!!), and an expansion based the South Seas with Kul'Tiras, Bloodsail Island, Tel'Abim, Kezan (the complete one) and Naz'Jatar (possibly risen from the Ocean floor?), The Lost isles with Tomb of Sargeras, etc....so much lore & possible content.

It would make more sense in having a South Seas expansion first, wrapping up the remaining storylines on Azeroth, and then after they are done, the invasion of the Burning Legion and us travelling to Argus, etc to put an end to them (whole Army of the Light, Horde+Alliance+Naaru, led by probably Anduin, Velen, Alleria & Turalyon)...it would make no sense at all for us travelling to other planets/worlds if there are still huge threats on our own one (BC was a counter-attack after a failed invasion, could happen again, but highly unlikely now right after MoP).

But, back to Wrathion, I guess he is just trying to secure his position and power on Azeroth, by trying to convince the mortal races that he will back them and ally himself with them, so to not being the next target to get rid of...the thing with MoP is, that Blizz can absolutely pull anything out of their hats, as new lore it's written (the Horde & Alliance lore from WC3 etc is all pretty much used up at this point), so Wrathion's own agenda could lead in really any direction...either towards our own demise or towards the demise of all those threats out there, helping us to someday living a happy life without having to care or fear new threats looming on the horizon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I agree with this as well. We didn't get enough time with Medivh as it was. Back by popular demand...and with an accent!

Or the lesser known conspiracy that he's actually Young Jafar and we will be going back to Uldum looking for a genie lamp that actually contains Sargeras' true form so that he can drink it and become the supreme ruler of everything until a humble street urchin comes along to unseat him from his position of serpentuous power.

Street urchin new class playable in 6.0, you heard it here first. You can sing songs and have a pet hozen steal fruit for you. Flying carpet mount will be retconned into being the class mount.
    I can't believe you forgot about Wrathion's talking Parrot.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    that feel when shadowmourne has less dps than a questing trash drop.
    Am I the only one who doesn't care about replacing legendaries or heroic raid gear with greens/blues? All I care about is getting stronger and if that means replacing once hard to obtain or super rare items then so be it.

As for the MoP legendary. I do not think they will be upgraded or modified versions of the sha touched weapons. I think we get the gem and use it for what ever weapon we choose for now as we finish the chain in 5.4-5.5 we will have a weapon or shield of our choosing once the requirements are met, to face off against Garrosh.