Sacrificial Pact in 5.1

Is Sacrificial Pact bugged since 5.1? For me it definitely seems so, the shield is instant droping, and by instant I don't mean 1 or 2 globals, I mean exactly the second I use it it's already off... This doesn't happen all the time, that's why it's really hard to figure out if it's really bugged and what is bugged... When I noticed it the 1st time was in 3v3, against a Kitty Cleave, they had absolutely no CDs up, I used my shield, and 1 second later it was already down... Today it bugged again, this time against ONLY a feral druid in a random BG... I have no idea what is going on, that's why I'm asking... There is a thread on Arena Junkies about this already, but some say it's definitely bugged, some say it's working fine... Since I had problems against kitty cleave and a feral druid, I asume it has something to do with feral melee attacks or something? Or melee attacks in general?

Anyway, something doesn't seem right, I played with Sacrificial Pact all the time since release of MoP and I never encountered any issues, only since 5.1...
    Last edited by Bogdan; 2012-12-03 at 08:56 AM.

Could not be that you or your pets hp simply were low?. Though you do say you used it before fine so... sounds odd.
    Last edited by Micke; 2012-12-03 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micke View Post
    Could not be that you or your pets hp simply were low?. Though you do say you used it before fine so... sounds odd.
    Nope, I ALWAYS check my pet's HP before I'm using it... if the pet is really low on HP I ask for my healer to heal it if in Arena, if in BG I throw a Glyphed Health Funnel or rather don't use it at all if the pet has like really, really low HP...

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Nope, I ALWAYS check my pet's HP before I'm using it... if the pet is really low on HP I ask for my healer to heal it if in Arena, if in BG I throw a Glyphed Health Funnel or rather don't use it at all if the pet has like really, really low HP...
    there's a bug with the shield it seems, once the shield is up you have ZERO resilience ( or at least it considers it such ), which is why you take full take and the shield drops instantly.

this discussion was already discussed on arenajunkies , now when is blizzard going to fix it is what I'm wondering

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    there's a bug with the shield it seems, once the shield is up you have ZERO resilience ( or at least it considers it such ), which is why you take full take and the shield drops instantly.

this discussion was already discussed on arenajunkies , now when is blizzard going to fix it is what I'm wondering
    Considering the speed of bugfixes in MoP, this will be fixed by 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post

I think you have resilience on minus when the shield is up, lol, not 0... that fast it goes down :d Anyway, I will ask a friend (ret pala) when he comes home tonight to help me properly test the shield, but if you people already have the proof of this bug, please report it wherever you can, forums, in game tickets, web tickets, in game bug section report, etc... It needs to be fixed ASAP, not in next patch....

kinda wonderd why it was away in 2sec since 400k schield normaly lasted a freaking long time
    after that i spect into that 8sec no dmg shit .. still love sp more but until it's fixed thats just 1 gcd to stop a autoattack

Deleted
    I've actually noticed this too. Sometimes my shield is just not doing anything at all. Just now in a BG against a Warrior it was gone in less than three seconds, whereas normally I'll easily get the full duration out of it. And yes, my pet was a full hp.

Edit: I definitely believe it is bugged. I don't know exactly when it bugs, but so far against Demo Locks and Warriors, my shield evaporates in 3 seconds. It never did that.
    Last edited by mmocf11091e3a8; 2012-12-07 at 04:12 AM.