Cheapest servers to buy mats on?

Hey guys, I'm transferring my warrior to a server that has the cheapest mats on, because I'm going to buy all the mats from JC/BS from 1-600 on the AH.

Do you guys know any servers that are high populated with cheap AH?

And would that be doable with 40-50k gold on a popular server?

I'm assuming you're doing this in order to transfer back to your original server at some point? Even if you're not, you could take that RL cash spent on transfers and otherwise sell Blizz store in-game pets or something for gold to finance your profession grind on your original server.

If you're deadset on transferring and want to know what you'll need and the cheapest prices for them (chances are one server will have a portion of the mats cheapest, while another portion of the mats will be cheaper elsewhere), go to:

www.wow-professions.com
    www.theunderminejournal.com

Don't buy the stuff off the AH, chances are there won't be enough of what you ned or it will be higher price that what you want to spend. What I recommend is buying a kit. I'm on mal'Ganis (US) and i know you can get just about any profession kit 1-600 for ~35K (JC I think is 35 just because of the gems). I got a LW one 1-600 for 30K, sure I could have done it cheaper but half the stuff I needed wasn't on the AH.