Deleted

Ariel Castro victims, aftermath

So what now?
    The son of a bitch got captured, women all are safe and home now.

But what will happen to them from now on?

I can't imagine them ever truly recovering from such a traumatic decade, and the child...oh the child..does she even know how to speak? Obviously she never went to school. She is still 6 years old but I am thinking of a Genie the Wild Child scenario for that girl but very mild. (Because Genie was 13 already)

Will Charles Ramsey ever meet up with Amanda again? Would be neat, though I can understand if they don't want to talk about it.

I live in the area, I'm sure it's going to take years to truly recover, and even then, there's still going to be issues, but from what I've heard they are just happy to finally be out. The press has been all over this issue, but even they have given enough space to the victims due to the unbelievable circumstances. As for Ariel, he can pretty much expect in prison what the girls went through at the house - even with the death penalty, he's got some very rough days ahead. Feel awful for the ladies though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I live in the area, I'm sure it's going to take years to truly recover, and even then, there's still going to be issues, but from what I've heard they are just happy to finally be out. The press has been all over this issue, but even they have given enough space to the victims due to the unbelievable circumstances. As for Ariel, he can pretty much expect in prison what the girls went through at the house - even with the death penalty, he's got some very rough days ahead. Feel awful for the ladies though.
    I didn't know he was getting the death penalty? Nice to know the world will be rid of him soon.

Yep, they are happy they are out, but I am simply interested in their stories etc.

It's a very sad thing that Amanda's mother died before she got out though.