Cool Profecient Monk and Priest LF solid raid guild

Monk Tank/DPS, and Priest Healer/DPS looking for serious raiding guild. We're willing to transfer/faction change, and play any spec required although I don't have a monk healing set currently. We've experience in 6/6 MV, and 2/6 HoF on normal mode but we understand all the fights in MoP up to heroic mode, and we've been watching heroic videos as they've been coming out.

Raid times that would be good for us:

5-10p PST M/T/W/Th with a max of 3 hours each day if possible.
    We're open to other times possibly, but those are the ideal times.

Our armory pages:

Can't link it apparently, but it's Eggrolls and Cleverbits on Hyjal. I'll edit this into link form the moment I've acquired enough posts to post links. Rough item level = Eggrolls 485 Monk, and Cleverbits 489 Priest

We've got experience in pre-BC raids, BC, Wrath, and less so in Cataclysm. Mists of Pandaria is really what brought us back. We've been in top 200 guilds throughout pre-BC, and BC. Top 200 kills on Archimonde, and Illidan. Even managed to get top 25 kills in Sunwell with <Tasty Beverage> from Frostmane. We ran a guild that was fairly successful at the beginning of Wrath, and raided extensively throughout Ulduar before petering out with ICC. In Cataclysm we raided casually, and did very little.

That being said we would be a great addition to any raid as we're strong raiders. We know this game, we're self-relient, we communicate well with others, and we know sometimes you've got to sit.

Want to get in contact with us? Contact at Tokegen#1540, or Clever#1213 and we'd love to talk to you about any guild opportunities you may have for us.
    Last edited by Tokegen; 2012-12-20 at 09:14 AM.