Looking for some input from you guys

I'm doing a sales presentation for a class on the Mists of Pandaria expansion. I wanted a perspective from other players to include in my presentation. So what are YOUR favourite features of the latest expansion? They can be improvements that the game has made from previous expansions but I'm more so interested in the MoP specific features that you think really make this expansion the best.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Really enjoying the farming.. specifically growing profession related plants. it cuts down on having to 'farm' the conventional way of flying all over the place by quit a bit.

Pet battles are also pretty cool. always been a pet collector, and think it's about time they can do something. even if it is mostly just a mini-game to pass time.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a class on the Mists of Pandaria expansion? Sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharrel View Post
    Really enjoying the farming.. specifically growing profession related plants. it cuts down on having to 'farm' the conventional way of flying all over the place by quit a bit.

Pet battles are also pretty cool. always been a pet collector, and think it's about time they can do something. even if it is mostly just a mini-game to pass time.
    Yeah the personal farm is probably one of my favourite features so far in MoP