Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Updated all the links on the main post. Added Skills list.

Looks intriguing. I get a bit of a Fallen Earth vibe from it (hopefully it has better combat than FE).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Looks intriguing. I get a bit of a Fallen Earth vibe from it (hopefully it has better combat than FE).
    I just tried playing FE again this past week. I just can't look at the game for more than an hour. Which is a shame because the game really isn't that bad.

I'd love to see a quick combat mock up video of Repop with the new engine.

This is a game I was waiting for since they changed Project Entropia into Entropia Universe Reminds me of that. You've got me interested. Tons of text on their website, must read it all, will consider sparring some $

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    I just tried playing FE again this past week. I just can't look at the game for more than an hour. Which is a shame because the game really isn't that bad.

I'd love to see a quick combat mock up video of Repop with the new engine.
    You may get your wish around Pax East timeframe It won't be much sooner than that because we're in the middle of upgrading and refining combat and animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kayletta View Post
    You may get your wish around Pax East timeframe It won't be much sooner than that because we're in the middle of upgrading and refining combat and animations.
    Fantastic! Oh and I know you love my "Backer" icon over on the official boards. Don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Fantastic! Oh and I know you love my "Backer" icon over on the official boards. Don't lie.
    They are kinda sexy aren't they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely looks promising. Someone said F2P? I really hope not....

F2P has made Sub games that are failing better, I have yet to see a from launch F2P that is worth my money in their cash shop.

I want to see more B2P games, its the happy medium and is better for dev's and players alike.

Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Definitely looks promising. Someone said F2P? I really hope not....

F2P has made Sub games that are failing better, I have yet to see a from launch F2P that is worth my money in their cash shop.

I want to see more B2P games, its the happy medium and is better for dev's and players alike.
    We are launching as F2P, however we're not doing a pay2win cash shop. We have memberships that mimic B2P (20/40/60 dollar memberships) and will contain all the standard inventory upgrades, character slots, etc that the cash shop will contain. Besides that the cash shop will have primarily cosmetic items (gear shells and the like).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kayletta View Post
    We are launching as F2P, however we're not doing a pay2win cash shop. We have memberships that mimic B2P (20/40/60 dollar memberships) and will contain all the standard inventory upgrades, character slots, etc that the cash shop will contain. Besides that the cash shop will have primarily cosmetic items (gear shells and the like).
    I will definitely be following and looking forward to launch. But my F2P concerns aren't so much in how you handle it, but the resources for long term development. Games need to net profit at launch, at least enough to level out the investment costs of development. So when I see games launching as F2P, it concerns me because you all need to get paid if we have any hopes that we will see solid post launch development. Since your offering a B2P model which will gain cash shop unlocks, it does make me feel a bit better that your model will allow for launch profits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update bestiary. Some weird looking critter.
    http://www.therepopulation.com/index...tures/bestiary

10+ Year Old Account
    Huge update about Crafting Interdependence:
    http://www.therepopulation.com/index...nterdependence

10+ Year Old Account

Interesting. I'll keep a eye on it. o_*

Ya, im definetely watching this one. This game has alot of potential!

10+ Year Old Account
    Add the PAX East 2013 Teaser!

I'm not sure about the graphics/aesthetics/landscape/effects/animations/ui. It's just too SWTORish. I might have such a hard time getting over all that that it keeps me away from the game completely.

Why does every new sandbox MMO have forced world PvP in it?

*sigh*

I'll keep an eye on it as I like alot of the other things the game is doing, but that will keep me from playing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a new in depth crafting video. I recommend watching all of it to get the full scope.

10+ Year Old Account