Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    46 and have most race/sex combinations. It's a computer game.....

Deleted
    I've got a night elf male rogue. He was a she when I actually was under 14, but in Cataclysm I switched it into a male. I thought that Human Paladins were the target of stereotypes for younger kids...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebren View Post
    Honestly, I've never understood why people say they look funny. They remind me of a badass version of Zoidberg from Futurama.
    You answered your own question one sentence later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantrus View Post
    46 and have most race/sex combinations. It's a computer game.....
    Having a variety of race/sex combinations shows that you're rather open and easily take interest in the best of most of the race/sex combos (imo), which is awesome.

I wish I was still more open minded like that, but at the moment I have a rather horrible mentality (spoiled by other games) against Blizzard and how they approach graphic design for MOST of their models (npc/re-using the same models recolored, can't dye your armor/weapons, difficulty difference look is just the freaken color, npc remodeling still looks outdated, etc) for MoP. Honestly all very opinionated and I can understand if others (or most) believe my view on it is ridiculous.

But now I'm starting to go off topic. . .I just admired your response is all >_>
    Last edited by GuiltyCrown; 2012-12-11 at 09:39 AM.
    "Do we gain more power in order to fight, or do we fight in order to gain more power?"-Some badass

Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    I fit into your sterotype. When I first played all my characters that could be were Male Night Elves. I was about 12, awful at the game and with limited social skills, not particularly pleasant to be in the same guild with. Now I am 17 and don't have any Male Night Elves, and I find them repulsive. It was around 14 that I learned better and stopped being an immature nuisance.
    i'm curious, do u have a lot of female toons nowadays?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy View Post
    I can answer this question for you without knowing: Hes only playing female characters nowadays.
    I do not find male characters aesthetically pleasing and the thought of random buff guy looking cool gets removed from your mind as you reach sexual maturity !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    I can answer this question for you without knowing: Hes only playing female characters nowadays.
    I do not find male characters aesthetically pleasing and the thought of random buff guy looking cool gets removed from your mind as you reach sexual maturity !
    Feel the same way, but it really is just preference regardless of sexual maturity.

If we had the option to custom design our characters and I for whatever reason really wanted a male character, I would just remove the boobs from almost any female character, adjust the chest/waist ratio (and no not pull a Blizz and make massively stupid chest/shoulder sizes) and bam. . .a badass male character. And no, Male blood elves should not be blizz's choice for slim male characters. The way they attack as 2h weapon users makes them look like they're going to fall off balance from a freaken breeze, and don't get me started with their ballerina casting. Undead/troll males look like they have to take a dump when they run.

*sigh* can I get banned for posting an incoherent rant?
    "Do we gain more power in order to fight, or do we fight in order to gain more power?"-Some badass

there's also the thought of having a female character with female looks and sounds that will carry out all ur whims and commands. i guess that's appealing to people at some base level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy View Post
    You are somewhat right but not for the reasons you think. All of my new characters are female Pandaren because they are just the nicest model in the game with pixel count, generally most aesthetically pleasing and still look decent in gear, unlike disgusting Worgen. I still have some males, including my old main (Human male Paladin) as well as my Gnome male Priest, but most of my old Gnome males have been swapped for Pandaren Females. However, I don't think it is related to "reaching sexual maturity" as this has only happened with the launch of MoP. I genuinely just like the Pandaren Female model the most in the game.

23 years old. Female night elf and both male/female draeneie are about the only two races I play. Mostly based on the models and the animations.

Deleted
    I am 19 and i have a male night elf, so yes? I would say is more over then under. because boys at that age just sees "BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, OMG I CAN BE A NAKED NIGHT ELF ALL DAY !!!!!!!!" and in generald, woman plays female chacter(Ofc many and probaly all of them, also have male charcters, but they tent to play female charcters)
    So yes, Many does, so stop your stupidty, if you had more then a IQ over the age you asked for, you would know

My mom actually.

Deleted
    All the OP does is exposes the posters inexperience. Good job on sapping your own credibility on the forums OP.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    what about shamans or druids? for a long time you had to be drenai/NE respectively to play those classes. all alliance shammy/druid that were made in wrath or TBC are 14? :s

1st character made was a male Nelf Druid.

You know, I always try to give a male draenei a chance but I've only ever met one of thousands that wasn't god damn awful at the game. Just one. Male draenei death knights are the absolute worst players I've ever met.

28y/o here and played a male night elf resto druid for almost 5 years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there anyone here that is over 14 years old that have black hair?

Just curious to see if theirs anyone thats over 14 have that type of hair, and why?

My main is, and always has been, a night elf druid. Not that i had much choice when i created him. I've also got a male Draenei paladin because those guys are simply built to run around in plate.

I've never noticed any correlation or causal link between stupid players and race, so it's probably confirmation bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    Everyone ive seen that plays a male night elf or draenei is always under the age of 14 and typically has no idea what he/she is doing.

Just curious to see if theirs anyone thats over 14 playing one and more importantly, why?
    I don't play male NE because I don't like the jump animation.
    I play druid and I jump alot.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/