Deleted

Stuck in combat @ Valley of Four Winds?

Anyone else have same problem? It's always at The Heartland when virmens attack me. Getting stuck in combat and cannot mount and I need to run a fucking marathon to get out of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Isopahajuho View Post
    Anyone else have same problem? It's always at The Heartland when virmens attack me. Getting stuck in combat and cannot mount and I need to run a fucking marathon to get out of combat.
    Happened to me a few times in Dread Wastes. No way to fix it far as I know until it just wears off on its own. I got the combat bug after doing a daily with the giant bug (where you kill 100 little guys in it) and was stuck in combat for an hour. I managed to run all the way to the island to the south, do every single daily(12ish?), report it as a bug and run back and turn in all my quests before it went away.

Did you aggro a stinky turnip?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Have also had it happen in Dread wastes after doing the giant bug daily (though only 1 time over 30min in combat).

Can't remember getting it anywhere else, but I haven't done dailies in about 6-7 weeks so it bugging out somewhere else is possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happened to me in Townlong. The battle between mantid and yaungol there...
    Looking marvelous in velvet.