Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    so class with some of the most problematic self healing and highest damage reduction remains un nerfed, but specs that rely almost entirely on non percentage based heals for survivability and have next to no passive damage reduction are nerfed.

thats balance people.
    I hope you're talking only about Warriors and not about Rogues.

Let's see how it affects pvp, but I'm more concerned about the retarded amount of instant healing spells some healers have.

That's fine. I didn't want to spend my MW stacks on healing anyway ;_;

Warrior nerf was justified. Now warriors will not be based on a random chance proc stacking past 1 any more. They will still retain their mobility, which is no longer over the top, and still be able to provide decent pressure.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Great, I think this makes Disc, Holy, Mistweavers, and possibly druids un-viable in PvP. Well done, GC!
    if you think this you shouldnt be pvping in the first place...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yup, I think that I am going to try feral and see how that goes because my boomkin heals are not good now..I don;t even want to see what they look like now...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    They ARE bringing down burst. Haven't you seen the latest patch notes? Warrior's TFB down to 1-stack on players and Frostbomb damage nerfed by 50%
    Mages and warriors is not the only classes with damage being over the top, that is why it seems weird to me doing this at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Mages and warriors is not the only classes with damage being over the top, that is why it seems weird to me doing this at the moment.
    But they are the 2 classes whose damage is the highest, other classes will follow for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Ironically. So basically, the way that they're going to "fix" PVP is by nerfing healers and offhealers, but forgetting about the classes that can't actually heal, with one of those being a pivot of complaints since expansion launch.

"LOGIC"
    I think that this is targeted at offhealers and healers in arena, I think blizzard learned that nerfing/buffing accross the board always creates opness-upness at some level for some classes. I am sure if warrior healing isnt affected it will get nerfed. For instance the frost bomb nerf has actually been talked about on these forums. A little faith in blizzard plz. This is coming from a warlock btw.

Burst and cc are out of control, I have an idea, lets nerf healing! Healing should be the last thing to be hit with the nerf bat until cc and burst are fixed. Bring those two things under control THEN nerf healing accordingly.

Oh, this should be fun.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

10+ Year Old Account
    This explains why my healing wasn't as powerful as it was before by a long shot. 15% less when engaging in pvp combined with pvp power no longer affecting it, meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Unless they extend Battle Fatigue to cover the percentage heals, which would be sensible.
    No it wouldn't. There's a big difference between a hybrid spec that can off-heal and say a hunter that has spirit bond and spirit mend.

The first can burst insane hps, while the latter can't. So what you are saying would not be sensible at all.

Good change. Time to nerf CC and do some more fine tunning.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    No it wouldn't. There's a big difference between a hybrid spec that can off-heal and say a hunter that has spirit bond and spirit mend.

The first can burst insane hps, while the latter can't. So what you are saying would not be sensible at all.
    Insane burst?It takes me 7 healing touchs to get me full health from 0(non crits).
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Insane burst?It takes me 7 healing touchs to get me full health from 0(non crits).
    Yeah, but that's because you're a druid. The slightly more predominant paladin and shaman healers have much higher on-demand throughput, and that's what sets peoples' perspective of what a healer can do. Druids are good, but their throughput is far from bursty. I feel like Blizzard should address shaman mastery and holy power healing instead of just flat nerfing all healers, but I can see how that would take a lot of work and would more than likely provoke some tears from the PvE camp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    Yeah, but that's because you're a druid. The slightly more predominant paladin and shaman healers have much higher on-demand throughput, and that's what sets peoples' perspective of what a healer can do. Druids are good, but their throughput is far from bursty. I feel like Blizzard should address shaman mastery and holy power healing instead of just flat nerfing all healers, but I can see how that would take a lot of work and would more than likely provoke some tears from the PvE camp.
    I am talking about off-spec healing and it seems like your talking about main healing?/confused

I am talking about off-spec healing and it seems like your talking about main healing?/confused
    Hmm. Yeah, I was. Sorry, just skimmed through here a little. Weird though, because that's still the same ballpark as a resto druid's HT spam. Maybe takes me 4-5 instead of 7, but I just assumed it was gear or the hotfix that would make up that difference. Still, my point was simply that it's really just two healer specs that have this ability to instantly top someone off on-demand, while everyone seems to think any class with a casted heal is that powerful. I agree with you, I just wanted to expand on it a little.

10+ Year Old Account

if you only use healin touch you may are a bad druid
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    if you only use healin touch you may are a bad druid
    Tell that to all the ferals and boomkins (for which they only have healing touch and rejuv, lol rejuv!)

Good, now healers will actually have to do something besides stand there getting attacked by 4 dps and casting one healing spell without ever dying. Maybe 7 out of 10 people will not be healers in WSG etc anymore. Awesome change.
    I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Great, I think this makes Disc, Holy, Mistweavers, and possibly druids un-viable in PvP. Well done, GC!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    if you think this you shouldnt be pvping in the first place...
    If you DON'T think this you shouldn't be playing in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Once the burst damage and healing is down all we'll need is a massive overhaul to CC to finally equalize the dispel nerf and we'll be good to go.
    I don't agree with Flaks much, but I can really get behind this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dânce View Post
    Burst and cc are out of control, I have an idea, lets nerf healing! Healing should be the last thing to be hit with the nerf bat until cc and burst are fixed. Bring those two things under control THEN nerf healing accordingly.
    Brilliant. I think you should work for Blizzard with logic like this. Make pick a screenname like DeathShrimp, Crawlerghost, Ghostshrimp...Something like that.