Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    The smell of desperation is strong on you.
    The smell of acting a tough guy on internet, when infact you're just 14 year old and never seen a naked girl except your sister is also strong in you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    The smell of acting a tough guy on internet, when infact you're just 14 year old and never seen a naked girl except your sister is also strong in you.
    I think you are the tougher internet badass here, judging from how you replied to him.

I would have acted the same way. Call the cops. It's the only sensible thing to do in that situation. I mean, you have to be quite desperate to go for her.

Call the fucking cops, because she's probably the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivick View Post
    post about a naked girl, strange link..... seems legit.
    Ehm...seriously?...THAT distrustful?... like really?

OT: Well that's certainly a wtf moment.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    If it's a stranger: freak out and call the cops on her.
    If it's someone I know: ask her wtf she thinks she's doing.

Hopefully preform well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazar View Post
    Hopefully preform well!
    I assume you mean perform, not that you're going to preform something. And I assume that you mean you'd perform a magic trick well, like making her disappear, right?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    And I assume that you mean you'd perform a magic trick well
    Making a pencil disappear?

Deleted
    I would be pretty sure that kind of behaviour means she's some kind of psycho and would do the same as the guy in the link. I don't think I would want that even as a staged fantasy with a girlfriend cause it's just creepy.

Well, given the fact that he's married and that girl is obviously insane I think he made a pretty good decision. I'm also married and given the fact that I sleep in the same bed as my wife I'm pretty certain it would end with the same result. Assuming my wife didn't smash her face in first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happened to me before. She was naked and decently hot. I let her and her friends sleep on my couch after a night of drinking. At the time my heart was racing and I was so confused that I didn't know what to do or think. So I just sat there and cuddled a little bit.

Turns out, that she pissed herself in her sleep on my couch and wanted someplace dry to sleep.

Looking back at that now, I would of probably gone caveman on her.

I would double wrap my jimmy, turn on a voice recorder to have some proof it wasn't rape and then I would tap that ass.

It's really not my problem if she is mentally retarded or not, I highly doubt any judge would convict a man for having consensual sex under such strange circumstances.
    In any case as long as the judge isn't some feminist nazi who utterly hates everything with a penis a sexual assault case would end with me being the Victim.

Im single, so fuck it, this would be the dream coming true! What single man wouldn't want a naked woman to crawl into their bed? Well, assuming she would be young and beautiful of course.

Deleted
    Maybe she was ugly too. I mean, we already know she was stupid and crazy, so only beauty is left as we excluded intelligence and the good type of crazy.