Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are we supposed to sympathize with the Blood Elves or something?

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 09:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Aye. I think the Sunreaver citizens' reactions highlight what I've been saying for a while. That just because someone belongs to a Horde-aligned race (or even a Horde-affiliated organisation like the Sunreavers) does not mean that they are official members of the Horde (those bound by the oath to the Warchief) or that they have anything to do with the war going on. This makes the purge in Dalaran even more unsavoury. They're killing civilians.
    Their superiors should have thought about that before attacking an Alliance city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina exacts punishment over a group that has violated dalarans neutrality, she is grouping them all together so she is bad

garithos is a racist, entire horde bases his racism as the standard for the rest of the alliance. not considered generalizing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Are we supposed to sympathize with the Blood Elves or something?
    Well, I dont sympatize with the Kirin Tor atm, so i guess any alliance member wont sympathize with the Blood Elfs. And thats fine. Thats what this is all about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Jaina, and even Vereesa, do NOT go through Dalaran killing indiscriminately. I'm not saying Jaina made the right call by purging the city, but those that surrender are taken to the violet hold. The only ones killed are those that chose to fight rather than surrender. And I think many of those that did die owe it to Vereesa rather than Jaina, as it's Vereesa that sends you to sabotage their mounts so that less sunreavers can flee.
    Yeah, it's hard to know exactly who holds the brunt of the responsibility, but I think Jaina is able to escape moral blame herself by claiming she is only putting down those who resist arrest, but when you send an organisation like the Silver Covenant after people, their method of "arrest" is likely to force their targets to act in self-defence or suffer being beaten into a pulp and then dragged to the Hold. But, I definitely do blame Vereesa for most of the foul play.

Their superiors should have thought about that before attacking an Alliance city.
    My point was that they don't have superiors. They're just citizens of Dalaran who got their through Aethas' diplomacy. Most of them are probably just scholars, there of their own accord. I doubt any of them are official Horde magister/battle-mages or the likes.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-13 at 05:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    It is really good to see Blood Elves stepping up to the plate. While I don't see it possible for one to be a warchief in the presence of Voljin and whatnot, and it would be going against the classic warchief setup, but I can see their 4 leaders forming a council of sorts. It just seems like there's still a great rift between trolls/tauren and bes/forsaken that can't really be mended with the current leaders alive.
    I personally think Vol'jin will rope Theron and Baine (maybe Sylvanas after 5.2) into this whole rebellion idea soon enough. He did tell us to find other members of the Horde who aren't happy with things under Adolf Hellscream, and Vol'jin himself says he needs to approach Theron as soon as he can move again. It's good that they're seeding things this early.

But yeah, there's no chance of a BE Warchief. I get that Rommath would praise his boss like that, but it's probably not going to go any further. I'd hate Warchief Theron. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Well, I dont sympatize with the Kirin Tor atm, so i guess any alliance member wont sympathize with the Blood Elfs. And thats fine. Thats what this is all about.
    I will admit, I felt a twang of guilt when I killed the cowering citizens. But then I remembered Theramore and it was cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd welcome warcheif theron

I mean blood elves make up most of the horde, at least player wise

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Yeah no doubt.

Would be hell of a twist if a Blood Elf ends up being Warchief.

Love the new voice actor by the way.
    Chen is gonna be Warchief.

I can FEEL it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

It'd be nice if the blood elves killed all high elves in Quel'Danas for what Vereesa did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    It'd be nice if the blood elves killed all high elves in Quel'Danas for what Vereesa did.
    i bet they will

and if the shattered sun offensive is still there

naruu be pissed son!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i bet they will

and if the shattered sun offensive is still there

naruu be pissed son!
    It'd be really cool if it does happen. I'm loving the lore this expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Nah, they should rise above the Silver Covenant's standards and instead convince Auric Sunchaser, the Allerian high elves and other to serve Silvermoon instead. That is, if they haven't convinced them already.

Deleted
    I like how the blood elves (well, Rommath at least) are actually feeling remorse for killing high elves, while the latters are blindly following the two psycho bitches.

This is going to be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, they should rise above the Silver Covenant's standards and instead convince Auric Sunchaser, the Allerian high elves and other to serve Silvermoon instead. That is, if they haven't convinced them already.
    High Elves hate Blood Elves.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 09:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    I like how the blood elves are actually feeling remorse for killing high elves, while the latters are blindly following the two psycho bitches.

This is going to be fun.
    What is so psycho about killing your enemies? If we're going by that, the horde is bat fucking insane.

Deleted
    table flipping.. bench flipping..

Lor'Themar is a hipster!

Nah but really, I hope things will work out for Lor'Themar.

Deleted
    High Elves hate Blood Elves.
    Tell that to Thalo'thas Brightsun and Gilveradin Sunchaser. (Auric also refers to all Thalassians as the "Children of Silvermoon" too.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell that to Thalo'thas Brightsun and Gilveradin Sunchaser. (Auric also refers to all Thalassians as the "Children of Silvermoon" too.)
    3 High Elves = All High Elves, who are loyal to the Alliance?

Deleted
    Gave a heartfelt chuckle when the player ran round the corner only to see looney Jaina patrolling. Shat it and ran, lol.

If you follow the alliance themed quests, Jaina at first defends their neutrality despite everything that happened to Theramore. It's not until she's betrayed by those from Kiron Tor and they steal the bell that she decides that she can no longer have Horde in Dalaran because they seem to have no desire to maintain neutrality. This was not just an act of revenge that many are making it out to be it's a safety issue in her mind now. They have just helped Garrosh a deranged orc acquire a weapon that will turn not just alliance but everyone into sha.

Deleted
    3 High Elves = All High Elves, who are loyal to the Alliance?
    No, that's the thing about high elves. They're not a 1-faction sub-race. They are affiliated with all sorts of factions. Steamwheedle, the Scourge, the Alliance, Darkmoon Faire. My point was that, not all high elves love the Alliance and its not too difficult to imagine that some of the blood elves' blue-eyed cousins wouldn't mind heading back to Silvermoon again.