Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    So because it's "the undead way" mass slaughter and necromancy are suddenly okay? She sees her people as nothing but puppets as with the rest of the Horde.
    yeah, necromancy and plauge are very "undead like" things to do, thats their whole vibe
    Like I said before, can you really see a race of shady undead zombies tossing our flowers and hugs?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Since when is being raised from the dead into a state of damnation and knowing if you die again you will never find peace a good thing?
    That's up to the recently resurrected to decide.

Everyone is talking about a race without your traditional feelings and moral obligations from a human perspective. They have been cast out of every other place. They're own families see them as monsters, the people who once stood with them now want to take all their land and homes simply because they want it. The people who died in these places still live there, and still own what is there's. They were then forced into a war they didn't want to be apart of to go out on an offensive that they didn't want to join with no way of restoring their numbers. They were Damned if they did, and Damned if they didnt ( with the korkron surrounding her main city, if she refused garrosh would have ended them).

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Because she represents one of the faces of the horde.
    *Insert Forever alone picture of Vol'jin*
    I really do feel bad for that guy, always being forgotten

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    yeah, necromancy and plauge are very "undead like" things to do, thats their whole vibe
    Like I said before, can you really see a race of shady undead zombies tossing our flowers and hugs?
    They know what they are doing is morally wrong. We've seen Forsaken leave the Horde entirely such the in the EPL's (Not Bartholomew). Not to mention how they go through the trouble of hiding their weapons when applicable.

However this is besides the point. They are evil which seems most likely, or they are insane and don't know right from wrong. The fact they are Undead does not give them a get out of jail free card.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post
    Everyone is talking about a race without your traditional feelings and moral obligations from a human perspective. .
    I guess thats why they are called Forsaken eh?
    Forsaken by the living
    Forsaken by the light
    They only have each other
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thnk sylvanas will wrangled in at some point. With Ronin dead perhapps varesa will return to the silvermoon area and vist her sister.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    That's up to the recently resurrected to decide.
    Necromancy corrupts their very soul and being. They are not the same person they once were.

Quote Originally Posted by lhehitman View Post
    He is an asslicker, so he is being represented by Thrall.

Necromancy corrupts their very soul and being. They are not the same person they once were.
    Only if summoner wills it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    However this is besides the point. They are evil which seems most likely, or they are insane and don't know right from wrong. The fact they are Undead does not give them a get out of jail free card.
    Or they dont believe they are evil and believe they have right and justice on their side

Afterall, there is no universal code on what is right and wrong. They are merely ideas that differ from person to person.

Or they dont believe they are evil and believe they have right and justice on their side

Afterall, there is no universal code on what is right and wrong. They are merely ideas that differ from person to person.
    Actually there is something like that in the wow universe, those who commit atrocities in un/life will suffer in the void, like Arthas and Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account

So because they're insane and don't know right from wrong you're telling me a race of sadistic, genocidal necromancy wielding villains should live?

If I killed a random person irl and said I thought I was doing the right thing, should I just be let off because I thought it was right?
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-12-13 at 09:29 PM.

So because they're insane and don't know right from wrong you're telling me a race of sadistic, genocidal necromancy wielding villains should live?
    If they could bring order to Azeroth, they are the only hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    If they could bring order to Azeroth, they are the only hope.
    You sound like Garrosh talking like that.

If I killed a random person irl and said I thought I was doing the right thing, should I just be let off because I thought it was right?
    Ehhh, you have to put yourself in their shoes to understand these types of things.

You sound like Garrosh talking like that.
    Garrosh is mortal. Even if he could bring order, he would die once and everything would go to shitter from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lhehitman View Post
    Not really. Vol'jin and Baine are two who represent Thralls horde.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Ehhh, you have to put yourself in their shoes to understand these types of things.
    Do it then.
    I've just killed a random person on the street because I thought it was a good thing.

So tell me, was what I did right or wrong and should I be punished for it?

Do it then.
    I've just killed a random person on the street because I thought it was a good thing.

So tell me, was what I did right or wrong and should I be punished for it?
    You are human killing humans.

They are abhumans killing humans, elves, mutated constructs and aliens.

Who decides what is right or wrong? Are you the standard of judgment?

It would be immoral by western human society standards, but from another society, or race of people.