1vs1 duel as windwalker

A question for the pvp windwalkers....

When you're against a plate/mail opponent, are you using Blackout Kick or Spinning Fire Blossom?
    I'm asking because SFB does more damage to plate/mail, the only downside is that you will have to be a range.

Right now, I would build up chi in melee-range (also making sure the tiger palm buff and rsk debuff is on the player) and rolling/tiger lusting/flying serpent kicking into range to use SFB.

What are your strategies? or do you find yourself just staying in melee?

And on another note, I would love to see Transcendence be cast-able while stunned to buff pvp windwalker

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    A question for the pvp windwalkers....

When you're against a plate/mail opponent, are you using Blackout Kick or Spinning Fire Blossom?
    I'm asking because SFB does more damage to plate/mail, the only downside is that you will have to be a range.

Right now, I would build up chi in melee-range (also making sure the tiger palm buff and rsk debuff is on the player) and rolling/tiger lusting/flying serpent kicking into range to use SFB.

What are your strategies? or do you find yourself just staying in melee?

And on another note, I would love to see Transcendence be cast-able while stunned to buff pvp windwalker
    The best bet would be to use SFB and attempt to kite. But tbh it doesn't really matter, nothing should lose to a WW monk right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    The best bet would be to use SFB and attempt to kite. But tbh it doesn't really matter, nothing should lose to a WW monk right now.
    Not that duels matter or anything. But a WW monk cannot beat a good mage 1v1.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxe View Post
    Not that duels matter or anything. But a WW monk cannot beat a good mage 1v1.
    He's saying the monk should never win.

Only use SFB to kite tank blood dks(Lol) or to root someone who is trying to escape. Vs Melee, I just stay in melee range. Depending on gear, I can usually take em head on. Fort>ToK, grapple weapon etc. If they are in full conquest gear. I run...far away. Get a mage, and double team.

Sfb should only be used as a tool to kite and escape melee or keep pet(s) at range.

There is just to great of a risk of missing it (unless you glyph it), and even then the extra damage you gain from it is barely noticeable..

Monks is pretty damn nice in duels, i have absolutely no problem vs any melee classes, vs good players its anymans game.
    Atm i win against pretty much all classes, exept good Mages, Spriests.