Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Excellent. You've gone through the process to get a suppressor for it? How long has it taken ya? I'm considering getting one for my AR.
    I had a 223 can before, it's still way too loud. 9mm AR was fun though.

I was considering another 9mm, a cmmg dedicated lower is as much as the mag-block, so I'll probably just build that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    Evidence? We have almost all of history to support why the right to keep and bear arms is necessary.
    I don't get why gunners think 1780 is 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    So just report the spam.

If they want to make a chat thread masturbating to weapons they're more than welcome to.
    Actually, since this thread opened oh so long ago, they've folded about half of all gun threads into it. You're not in charge of the topic, especially given how much it has drifted since the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Actually, since this thread opened oh so long ago, they've folded about half of all gun threads into it. You're not in charge of the topic, especially given how much it has drifted since the start.
    Gun control threads, not chat threads.

There's this whole subforum called "chat zone" where you can drool about each others' security blankets all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    No but it's not a "SHOW THESE GUNS" thread either. I mean the posts aren't totally harmful until it's all that is discussed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I don't get why gunners think 1780 is 2014.
    I don't see why gun grabbers think that tyranny is no longer possible, and that people have changed since 1780.

I don't see why gun grabbers think that tyranny is no longer possible
    I don't see why gunners think their civil war fantasies are based in any sort of reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why gun grabbers think that tyranny is no longer possible, and that people have changed since 1780.
    Not as much as gun grabbers would have you believe.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No but it's not a "SHOW THESE GUNS" thread either. I mean the posts aren't totally harmful until it's all that is discussed.
    The thread became a thread for the discussion of all gun related topics in off-topic. Moderators have folded other threads about guns such as "what guns do you own" into it over the months.

This discussion about whether the discussion is allowed is more side-track than a couple comments about a gun pictured.

10+ Year Old Account
    He refuses to look at the various revolts and mass protests happening all over the world.

He refuses to look at the past 100 years of government tyranny and absolute slaughter they have inflicted on their people.

But hey. We are better then that. Or something.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    I don't see why gunners think their civil war fantasies are based in any sort of reality.
    I suppose in the future a civil war could break out, but I doubt it would be Government Vs. The People. The main reason it will not happen is due to the Government's fear of an armed population. Because if something like it did happen, you can bet that the people will come out on top.

Again, guns keep the Government in check, and we the people will keep it that way.

The main reason it will not happen is due to the Government's fear of an armed population.
    My side is hurting from the laughter. This is a gunner delusion that has been beaten senseless in this thread.

Deleted
    My side is hurting from the laughter. This is a gunner delusion that has been beaten senseless in this thread.
    I feel like you have nothing to add other than, "I got the facts!" and then, "Hahahaha ur funny".

I feel like you have nothing to add other than, "I got the facts!" and then, "Hahahaha ur funny".
    I and Pre9/11 have presented the facts, it's why the pro-gunners have had such substance to engage and will ultimately just hide behind the Constitution like it's some sort of rational defense to societal damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    People that think guns will ever be banned in this country, in the next 100+ years, are kind of delusional themselves. The majority of people in this country, including people on the Left, think owning guns is our right as Americans.

I fully agree that registration/better backround checks would be awesome. I fully agree that you should be required to own a proper gun safe if you own guns. I do not agree with banning guns because they "look scary" or any nonsense like that.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    People that think guns will ever be banned in this country, in the next 100+ years, are kind of delusional themselves. The majority of people in this country, including people on the Left, think owning guns is our right as Americans.
    I've found that, in general, the folks looking for more regulation on guns don't understand the current regulations on guns. Quite often they want to add laws to curb criminal activity that is already illegal.

I fully agree that registration/better backround checks would be awesome. I fully agree that you should be required to own a proper gun safe if you own guns. I do not agree with banning guns because they "look scary" or any nonsense like that.
    The topic of reducing HIPAA regulations to ensure that medical issues are accurately represented in the NICS is another generally discarded topic. We discussed safe subsidies and we discussed national gun licenses, et cetera. You'd never get a place like NY to agree to a federal individual license, any more than you'd get Texas to agree to it being mandatory.

Would be a great start. But you have the paranoid group that is against it.

10+ Year Old Account

There's only a handful of people in this thread that want guns banned. I'm not one of them although it would be interesting to see.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    A great start? how much further would you want it to go even? At some point all you are doing is inconviencing people that have no ill intent of any kind, and drive people into more of a black market/underground type.

Smart gun control, more training required to own, required safes all would help a lot, especially with stolen guns/accidental deaths/injuries.

Stricter penalties for committing any crime while you have a gun or even owning a gun would be good as well.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    A great start? how much further would you want it to go even? At some point all you are doing is inconviencing people that have no ill intent of any kind, and drive people into more of a black market/underground type.

Smart gun control, more training required to own, required safes all would help a lot, especially with stolen guns/accidental deaths/injuries.

Stricter penalties for committing any crime while you have a gun or even owning a gun would be good as well.

And rules. Don't ever leave a gun out in the middle of the house.

Warrior-Magi