Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Which means nothing?
    So, the Constitution means nothing to you? GTFO of America?

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    I don't disagree with what you say, but the "burden of proof" IS on you...

No, the burden of proof, Is actually on you, since you are the ones wanting my guns. My burden and proof have been written and debated and sourced for 200 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Instead of "TRYING" to make a point or prove one. Maybe you should do more research and see other cases that prove mine. Im not doing the home-work for you. There are many more proving mine, than there is making a point for yours
    District of Columbia v. Heller is the most up to date interpretation of the 2nd Amendment on the matter of which armaments are covered. Since you're the one making the extraordinary claim that you have a right to any type of weapon, the burden of proof is on you, but I know you won't be able to prove it, since you'd have to find a more up to date Supreme Court decision, and you won't. The only 2nd amendment decision since that one was McDonald v. Chicago which only stated that the 2nd Amendment applies to states as well as the Federal Government.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I'm not in America anyway, not surprising that you'd think everyone is. But I know enough to recognize that your understanding of your own constitution is remedial at best.

"Shall not be infringed" has absolutely nothing to do with what kind of weapons you are able to obtain or that you're able to arm yourself with military grade weaponry.

I wouldn't trust someone like you with a fucking salad shooter, let alone private ownership of any sort of heavy arms.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    The Supreme Court, the final arbiters of the meaning of the constitution have specifically said the 2nd Amendment does NOT mean you have a right to military grade weaponry.
    The supreme court can be wrong. Now, i imagine that the founders,as great as their foresight was, could not have imagined the level to which weaponry would advance to. That being said, their intent of the 2nd amendment was clearly for defense against tyranny. Surely they would not be saying on one hand that the right to bear arms is to keep gubmint in check and then on the other hand suggest that law abiding citizens should not have access to the same arms.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:48 PM ----------

No, the burden of proof, Is actually on you, since you are the ones wanting my guns. My burden and proof have been written and debated and sourced for 200 years.
    LOL I don't want your guns, I have plenty of my own. However, it is up to YOU to find OBJECTIVE evidence from an OBJECTIVE source, and exhibit said evidence in support of your stance. You have not done that. The rest of us arguing against gun control HAVE.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    You would think with all this hysteria over guns, you would keep up with national news. Its on your tv. Plenty of sources.
    One, saying "national tv!!" is not a source. It's a reference that you have failed to back up. Second, awww you think that televised news is accurate.

....SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED...is my source.
    I see you're having trouble with this concept. In an online discussion, it stands to reason that appeals to personal knowledge means nothing. I could be Stephen Hawking in real life, but that doesn't mean jack because there is no way to validate it. Therefore, when there is a disagreement, it is customary to reference outside sources in order to establish validity and present a coherent presentation.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has the right to his opinion, a real American would respect that and agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
    The supreme court can be wrong. Now, i imagine that the founders,as great as their foresight was, could not have imagined the level to which weaponry would advance to. That being said, their intent of the 2nd amendment was clearly for defense against tyranny. Surely they would not be saying on one hand that the right to bear arms is to keep gubmint in check and then on the other hand suggest that law abiding citizens should not have access to the same arms.
    I imagine the forefathers thought the British Empire was going to become some gargantuan oligarchy claiming ownership of the entire planet for the King. Since that was the whole point of the amendment in the first place...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
    ...but the "prohibition of guns" would solve the problem? What?
    Who wants to prohibit guns? What?
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I'm not in America anyway, not surprising that you'd think everyone is. But I know enough to recognize that your understanding of your own constitution is remedial at best.

"Shall not be infringed" has absolutely nothing to do with what kind of weapons you are able to obtain or that you're able to arm yourself with military grade weaponry.

I wouldn't trust someone like you with a fucking salad shooter, let alone private ownership of any sort of heavy arms.

Shall not be infringed has EVERYTHING to do with weaponry of any type of grade. But yet, its you that will be looking for me when sh!t goes down. No matter what kinda sh!t it is. I know more about MY Constitution, than you may think. Maybe all of you should do some reading.

http://www.foundingfathers.info/fede...s/fedindex.htm

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    He has the right to his opinion, a real American would respect that and agree to disagree.

But, yet when those types of people disagree with us on different issues. IE..Taxes. They say, " if you dont want to pay taxes, GTFO". Its a two-way street.

Shall not be infringed has EVERYTHING to do with weaponry of any type of grade. But yet, its you that will be looking for me when sh!t goes down. No matter what kinda sh!t it is. I know more about MY Constitution, than you may think. Maybe all of you should do some reading.

Uh no, I won't be looking for you. Let me guess, Alex Jones got done for the day so you figured "I know! Since I can't scream on the radio or TV I'll go rant on MMO-C forums! Can't wait to wake up some 'sleeping' newbs!"
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account

Wait, you honestly believe you have the right to own a nuclear weapon?

Dude, you cant honestly believe that. I refuse to believe that you believe that.

And yet, I never see any outrage about the restrictions on knives and poisons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Cool. A 14 year old child shot in the face outside a middle-school.

So you think you're entitled to own your very own cache of JDAM's? What Title 2 weapon/ordinance do you feel you need to own to feel safe in your own home? I'm guessing you secretly dream about deterring would-be home intruders with your M82. You could even setup a table infront of the front door to mount it on for a good level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Wait, you honestly believe you have the right to own a nuclear weapon?
    He's apparently never read http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/2131, along with http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/2121

Quote Originally Posted by Commissarr View Post
    Cool. A 14 year old child shot in the face outside a middle-school.

Cool. A 13 yr old girl saves herself from attackers while home alone with guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Who wants to prohibit guns? What?
    I could have sworn i saw somewhere around here some "people" wanting gun bans. I guess i was wrong. Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post

Im not a lawyer. Id run a chain-saw across their faces any time I saw one. They are the main reason our country has gone to sh!t

BTW. Thats the law to make money from the xfers of weapon. Its a revenue. Its not a law banning guns

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. A 13 yr old girl saves herself from attackers while home alone with guns.
    I thought gun owners were supposed to be responsible enough to keep their guns away from children.