15+ Year Old Account

justice Pst. and Honor pts?

What is the point of not allowing us to buy gear with our pts until we hit 90?? Why must we go 2-3 lvls capped on JP and HP? Let me buy a few pieces of gear and then start re-earning pts while i lvl...

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because Blizzard wants you to play the game for a very long time. That's why there are repgrinds, valor-caps, dailies and LOW droprates.
    If it were all a little better, a lot of people would stop playing the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are only two people who cap JP long before they even hit 90...

...those that capped it pre-MoP, and those who level entirely by dungeon. Instead of doing more dungeons, you could do the quests and get plenty of gear AND gold, far more gold than you'd get from dungeons, and you'd level faster. You'd get to 90 so quick you could spend that JP and start earning more.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can temp store your JP/HP 2 hrs at a time with lower level JP/HP gear. I did this on a couple of my toons. After a while, it gets tedious cycling through a bunch of items every couple hours. But once I hit the right level, I had maybe 2-3x the cap I could spend all at once.

EDIT: Now that I think harder about it, it might have been between PvP seasons. I was waiting for the new HP gear. So I was temp storing HP in soon to be obsolete gear. Same effect though.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2012-12-17 at 12:40 PM.