Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[H] <NERDS> Reforming!

About Us
    NERDS started out in tier 11 as a result of a !@#$ty class schedule. As the tiers progressed we improved upon every time having a decent finish in tier 13. In the past we raided only 3 days so this time around things are going to be a little more serious. Here is our WoWprogress for tier 13. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/.../rating.tier13.
    After tier 13 ended we decided to merge with Kinetic, our rivals, and go 25 man. It worked well for a while but as of recently the Kinetic officers have decided to quit the 25 man scene and go 10 man. As mentioned before, the rebirth of NERDS is another result of a %^-*ty class schedule.

Raid Times/Attendance:
    As for raid times, we raid Tuesday, Wed, Thurs, Mon from 7:30 till 11:30 PST . We will never extend to a 5th day. We expect our raiders to be able to attend at least 90% of raids, and if unable to, to contact an officer and let us know ahead of time as early as possible. If you are someone who may be late or leave early often, such as those who work and are on-call during raids, we're sorry to say that will not work for us.

Loot Rules
    We decide loot on a couple of factors. Things such as when was the last item you received, how big of a upgrade it is, and who would have the most use out of an item all go into the decision making.

What we look for in a applicant.
    -The ability and willingness to learn. No matter how good we get there is always something that can be improved upon as a player. There is no room for complacency.

-The motivation and drive to succeed. This game should never feel like a job. If you hate to min/max your character when it comes to gear and professions, this is not the guild for you.

-Attendance obviously. No matter how amazing you are, if you cannot maintain 90% attendance we are not the guild for you.

-Having a stable computer and internet connection. If you constantly crash or disconnect, that issue needs to be resolved before you apply to our guild.

Current Roster
    Bartzx – Warrior tank
    Syck - Warrior DPS(Tank OS)
    Kagome- Death Knight DPS
    Chibird - Warlock
    Magedridge - Mage
    Ceejay - Warlcok

A little insight into our roster. This is the Kinetics world of logs. Only me and Bartzx will appear in it during the 25 man raids. We stopped 25 mans on 6th, this will give you an idea
    of what kind of players we are. http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/132873/

Current Needs
    Our roster will not exceed 11 players. With that said we are looking for players that can play their off specs which will add depth to our roster.
    Tank(1)
    non warrior

Ranged DPS(1)1 that can play a healer off spec.
    Boomkin
    Hunter

Healer(3)
    Shaman
    Paladin
    Druid
    Priest

If this sounds like a guild that you want to be a part of, head to our website and submit a application. The website is a work in progress.
    http://nerdsfrostmane.enjin.com/ Register before you fill out the application, the site is being a bit buggy.

If you have any questions the easiest way to get in contact with me is via Real ID. Syck#1217
    Last edited by Syck; 2012-12-28 at 12:40 AM.

Reach for the sky

I might be able to touch the sky

I believe i can fly

well maybe I an't fly

Still looking for people

Upppppppppppppp

rgaergaergaegaeg