Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Forge, Miasmata, and Waking Mars.

Anyone know if DEHR is any good? What about the missing link DLC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Deus Ex is currently a steal. Get it quick, flash sale :P

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 04:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Diend View Post
    At this price, definitely pick it up. The missing Link DLC is good, nothing amazing just an extra level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't do the DLC, but DEHR is my second favorite game next to the Mass Effect trillogy. It was a very immersive and awesome game.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Thats America only.

Also, for double that price on steam you can get the THQ pack which is a way better deal.
    Heh, true.

Just bought Dues Ex for $4.99, seemed like a good deal. Is the DLC worth it? Nvm, question already answered above.

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 04:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Forge, Miasmata, and Waking Mars.
    I voted for Forge, seems like a game I'd enjoy if I paid less than 10 dollars for it.

I'm scared to open steam, currently on a VERY tight budget, and sales are so tempting. Gah, hopefully I wont miss out on many good games.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Definitely grab that, it is a steal for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Moralio View Post
    Definitely grab that, it is a steal for that price.
    I'll echo this: if you're even remotely interested, do yourself a favor and drop $5 on it. If I had expendable money, I wouldn't blink an eye spending $60 on it. It's a fantastic game. Minor flaws, but fantastic game.

And holy hell. One of my friends actually gifted me Borderlands 2. I love you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I'll echo this: if you're even remotely interested, do yourself a favor and drop $5 on it. If I had expendable money, I wouldn't blink an eye spending $60 on it. It's a fantastic game. Minor flaws, but fantastic game.

And holy hell. One of my friends actually gifted me Borderlands 2. I love you.
    lucky sob...

i got gifted dota 2... then got 5 more from i guess valve shame they arent worth a breadcrumb

Deals I'm hoping to see:

XCOM - $20 or less
    Dishonored - $20 or less
    Legend of Grimrock - $3.50 or less

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    Deals I'm hoping to see:

XCOM - $20 or less
    Dishonored - $20 or less
    Legend of Grimrock - $3.50 or less
    Figure it's mentioning again...

Humble Bundle includes Legend of Grimrock, if you beat the average, which is currently $6.40, along with some other great content. It's worth picking up.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-12-21 at 08:48 AM.

Deleted
    Don't think this has been posted, there's a post here on the steam forums that shows all the games with "deep discounts", ie. all those with 70%+ off without being featured in a daily or flash sale.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Don't think this has been posted, there's a post here on the steam forums that shows all the games with "deep discounts", ie. all those with 70%+ off without being featured in a daily or flash sale.
    Very nice, got Velvet Assasin for $1.24. I know it's not the best game in the world and all but, I've heard interesting things about it that made me want to try it, considering it's cheaper than a Dr. Pepper, I figured it was a good deal, since I have it....forever. Hope Mafia 2/Witcher 2/ gets cheaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    That THQ collection bundle . Shame I already own most of those games.

Has anybody played Botanicula? I've heard it's a very good game and it's at 75% off.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Has anybody played Botanicula? I've heard it's a very good game and it's at 75% off.
    Personally, I would buy. I had a lot of fun with it; it's a very "cute" point-and-click game. It's got a lot of personality, too, and there's not a word spoken. It's worth your money, imo. I was smiling a majority of the game.

Edit, I see a friend, Waervyn, has commented on the game on his recommends as well:

One of the most amazing gaming experiences...you keep smiling whole the time, and the story ends in a very cute way. Also, one of the weirdest experiences I've had...I really wonder what kind of awesome drugs the developers were on ^^

Game of the year for me!
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-12-21 at 11:16 AM.

I wish that Steam would let me set 'watches' on a game so that if the price changes I get emailed.

Hoping for 50%+ discounts on AC3 and Dishonored.

Hmm, I see Dungeons of Dredmor is on sale at 75% off, or $1.24...might have to take the plunge, it looks fun.

Any input, guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love you.

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 05:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Hmm, I see Dungeons of Dredmor is on sale at 75% off, or $1.24...might have to take the plunge, it looks fun.

Any input, guys?
    It's a great game, basically Babby's First Roguelike. Lots of cute humor and amusing little references to a lot of games and especially indie games. I've probably sunk maybe 20 hours into it and could probably sink another 20 if I get bit again. Not bad for $10 in my case... or $1.24 in yours.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    That THQ collection bundle . Shame I already own most of those games.

Seen that to and couldn't believe the value of it. It will be a definite buy for me

90% off:
    Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge ($0.49)
    You know...I know it's a horrible game...and I've watched TB's video on it...but...I kind of want it, just so I can play the bad. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?