question on formatting

I have WoW installed in drive D on a hard drive that is seperated into 2 partitions, first being the system. If i format the computer will drive D be affected at all since the system is on drive C ? When i format will i have to load warcraft again or will it just be straight playable?

If you only format the first partition which will be C:\ then no it wont be affected.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

You certain about that? I cant be arsed installing 30gb of wow again.

Yes, as long as you only format the C:\ partition the stuff on the other one wont be touched.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

So when i format C and re install windows, anything on the other partition remains intact and working as normal? I wont get any "error corrupted files" or like that?

Files and the like, yes. Programs however will stop working and you'll have to re-install them. Your games should work as long as they are installed on partition D.

Yes and no. Files on D drive will be 100% unaffected, WoW will work fine, but...

But programs that install parts on C drive will stop working. If you for example have Office installed on D it will still copy some parts into C under windows and will not work anymore before you reinstall it.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Alrighty then

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 11:43 AM ----------

I have windows 7 as an .ISO on D partition. Would i have to copy that to a CD to format or can i do it like that?

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Alrighty then

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 11:43 AM ----------

I have windows 7 as an .ISO on D partition. Would i have to copy that to a CD to format or can i do it like that?
    Copy to dvd or port to bootable usb. The latter is faster. Just get the windows 7 iso to usb program and follow the instructions

I dont have the drivers CD for my pc. Is there a place where the system stores drivers that i can copy to the other partition to use?

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I dont have the drivers CD for my pc. Is there a place where the system stores drivers that i can copy to the other partition to use?
    Technically yes, but those aren't possible to move by hand from one windows installation to another.

Download everything now, make sure to open the zip packages and put the uncompressed installation files into USB stick. Minimum to download is drivers for motherboard.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.