I have to say the gateway bug is MOST frustrating in arena. There's nothing more awesome than getting trained and spam clicking the gateway for a brief reprieve only to be met with "this spell is not ready yet" or "you cannot perform that action right now" even when the portal clearly has 5 charges...

All in all, I greatly look forward to having my ass handed to me by the fotm rogue and monk rerolls. All I can say is gg smokebomb + ring of peace.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Maybe I am missing something, but how did you expect for us to get a raid-wide buff as an aura? Any other class has anything similar? An undispellable raid/party buff? :O It is very logical to try and merge it to DI, since it is less powerful than other buffs. Where is the problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowygoodness View Post
    I have to say the gateway bug is MOST frustrating in arena. There's nothing more awesome than getting trained and spam clicking the gateway for a brief reprieve only to be met with "this spell is not ready yet" or "you cannot perform that action right now" even when the portal clearly has 5 charges...

All in all, I greatly look forward to having my ass handed to me by the fotm rogue and monk rerolls. All I can say is gg smokebomb + ring of peace.
    Why don't you just get the gateway control stone?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Maybe I am missing something, but how did you expect for us to get a raid-wide buff as an aura? Any other class has anything similar? An undispellable raid/party buff? :O It is very logical to try and merge it to DI, since it is less powerful than other buffs. Where is the problem?
    • Spellhaste is only provided as an aura (from Spirit caster classes)
    • Spellpower and Mastery from Elemental Shamans are auras

The downside of this is, they have a range of 40m. (not exactly sure)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Any other class has anything similar? An undispellable raid/party buff?
    Shaman for example. Ele Shaman brings Mastery, Spell and Haste in form of an Aura. Enh and Resto Shaman bring only Mastery and Spell in the form of an aura
    Rogues bring 10% Melee haste in form of an aura.
    Feral/Guardian druids bring 5% crit in form of an aura
    Shadow/Moonkin bring 5% haste in form of an Aura
    Hunters bring 10% AP in form of an aura

So there are plenty examples for that.
    The drawback of an aura is that you can get out of range and loose the buff (for example Sha plattforms).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by realCool View Post
    The drawback of an aura is that you can get out of range and loose the buff (for example Sha plattforms).
    On the other hand, you'll always having your aura up, not having to worry about it getting dispelled or falling off.

EDIT:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Bug Fixes
    Classes

[*] Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    • Demonic Circle: Teleport now correctly shares the same cooldown when in Metamorphosis.
    More nerfs, yaaay.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-01-17 at 12:31 PM.

I'm honestly surprised it was allowed to have seperate cooldowns between caster and demon form for so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'm honestly surprised it was allowed to have seperate cooldowns between caster and demon form for so long.
    Yes, but nonetheless, it is a big hit to our mobility and survivability.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if heroic, upgraded T14 gear will be worth keeping over T15 gear at this rate, at least for affliction.
    TBH - You will probably be doing just that if you have all 4 pieces equipped and upgraded. They'll be higher iLVL than normal T15 gear so you'll only replace it with the heroic T15 gear and only because of the raw stat upgrade over T14.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Given they cost different resources per stance, I'm actually surprised it was a bug. With this change it should cost mana regardless.

I really don't understand Blizz.

At the end of cata, blizz understood that warlocks were by far the less popular and less played class on PvE.

It was done then a very nice redesing on the class, with some new great mechanics.

After that:

- I never saw warlocks so popular since SB/SL
    - The playstyle is good
    - They have some of the best utility on raid
    - Their dps is competitive without being OP. There are 2 other mage spec that can do the same or more DPS than affliction:
    noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/maximum-dps
    simulationcraft.org/510/Raid_T14H.html
    - Yet the warlock community is satisfied (at least in pve)

Sooo blizzard see this all and roll back to cataclysm and do major nerfs and a shitty tier bonus to scale down our dps

So what was the plan? I dont understand this roller coaster warlock designing. Are devs bipolar or something else?

Another problem I see is dark soul cooldown.

I don't know if it was intended but the 4P bonus at DS cooldown was a very good design choice.

The worst drawback at demonology on cata was the 2 minute cooldown to do a decent damage, on some encounters this can be EXTREMELY annoying, and now the dark soul is designed around that for all 3 specs, with also tier bonuses during dark soul.

This entangles our dps again on a damn stupid 2 min cd, for me this design is very annoying and unforgiving, destro & affliction were known for their good sustained damage, and I love them for that. 2 min rollercoaster = frustration

The new 2 piece bonus is better than the last one, and useful sub 20%, Less effective on multiple targets and useless on aoe. Still a bad design for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Given they cost different resources per stance, I'm actually surprised it was a bug. With this change it should cost mana regardless.
    I sure as hell hope so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crysilaero View Post
    I don't know if it was intended but the 4P bonus at DS cooldown was a very good design choice.
    I think it's pretty bad to be honest, because it's alignment is so off relative to trinkets, Imps, and Service.

Deleted
    I think it's pretty bad to be honest, because it's alignment is so off relative to trinkets, Imps, and Service.
    so new one is ok for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    On the other hand, you'll always having your aura up, not having to worry about it getting dispelled or falling off.

EDIT:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Bug Fixes
    Classes

[*] Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    • Demonic Circle: Teleport now correctly shares the same cooldown when in Metamorphosis.
    More nerfs, yaaay.
    This is what happens when you leak things carelessly on the forums just to increase e-peen...

Also, why is it that the bugs giving an advantage are always fixed, and those that completely mess you up in certain situations get left alone? The Succubus still cuts her Seduction off in order to attack targets, Whiplash often bugs out and does nothing, Optical Blast still has some delay and so does Shadowburn, HoG/Chaos Wave still gets avoided through LoS/CC, and Gateway still bugs like hell, whether you're trying to place it somewhere or clicking on it furiously to hopefully TP to safety (in vain)...

Hand of Gul'dan / Chaos Wave use different resources and share the same cd.

Not all surprised it was a bug. More surprised it took this long to fix.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

New Glyph: Glyph of Ember Tap. This glyph increases the healing gained from Ember Tap by 33%, but the health is restored over 10 seconds.

In my mind this glyph looks completely useless... but if this health will restore over 10 sec and stacking that would be more useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock
    - 4 pc - now increases Demonic Fury from all spells by 10% (up from 5% on certain spells).
    Just a slight change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    Just a slight change.

200 extra DPS instead of 100

First change in WoW ever i can call blizzard morons. Just how its possible that ppl who maded this game sometimes dont know how something works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kandalanu View Post
    200 extra DPS instead of 100

First change in WoW ever i can call blizzard morons. Just how its possible that ppl who maded this game sometimes dont know how something works.
    I'm fairly certain that 10% fury from all spells is going to be more then a slight increase over 5% from 2 spells. It still might be too small, but at least it is noticeable now.
    Last edited by Zinnin; 2013-01-17 at 08:01 PM.