possible to solo os25 as mage?

Having trouble with the Shadron drake despawning, and going immune when she reaches a health point (or time?). Tried pulling with that drake up, but couldn't burn boss before she joined. Google is not producing many results. Any help is appreciated.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make a couple of pulls, estimate if you can improve your DPS. If they are all wipes and you can't improve your DPS. Then GG, you can't solo it without slaying an add or two. Then try again.

I'd suggest just bringing a friend or two. Makes it so trivial.
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~

i figured it out, just had to burn shadron before she did the immunity. takes some decent dps to solo it though. would like to see if there are different methods since this one seemed rather difficult.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 07:28 AM ----------

The point of solo'ing is just for the feel of solo'ing it, if I brought anyone else, it would be pointless. I think I can 2 man 25 ulduar with ease. Maybe even 10 man icecrown.

Deleted
    its possible, i do it every week, im 80 tho.

here is a vid of some one else doing it, I have not recorded anything my self
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mh-YbJpaLw

Without much work me and another player 2 man Ulduar 25. Kologarn of all bosses actually caused the most grief. His right arm would bug out and grab people after it's death.

Player would just sit down, unable to move, in the middle of the floor. lol. Besides that, Leviathan was a 1 shot solo, Ignis Razor XT Council Hodir Thorim Freya were all one shots. We stopped at Mimi because it was getting really late.

It's definitely fun to do though, try it if you get a chance.