Deleted

Looking to upgrade my PC

Hey Champs. Veeeery long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm planning to upgrade my pc in very near future. Now I'm not very experienced with computer building but I have replaced PSU and GPU before. So not a complete stranger to insides of a computer case.

So getting to the upgrading part: My budget wiggles around 550-700 euros and I have some preferences. I'd rather not upgrade my PSU and GPU but depending on the performance the upgrades within that budget can provide, I'm willing to bend abit. Also I've heard great things about SSD's so I'm definitely going for one, atleast a 128GB one.

About my current build. First off I'd like to point out that this PC was bought as package atleast 5 years ago(Fujitsu Siemens SCALEO P) and was upgraded from that. Since I can't post links and I expect you guys know alot more about computer parts than I do, I'm just gonna list parts I have at the moment:

CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+, with heatsink other than the default fan.
    MOBO: ASUS M2N68-AM PLUS, This one was a replacement for an old mobo that got busted and I got it replaced at a repairshop.
    RAM: Some ancient 3072MB in 2 sticks. I assume that's not relevant since I'm definitely getting that upgraded.
    GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770. An item I'd like to stick with but am able to switch, just looking for the best setup available to my budget range.
    PSU: SeaSonic M12II 520 Bronze 520W ATX12V v2.3. Another piece I'd like to to stick with but see above.
    Case: To be upgraded, old one not relevant I assume since it's determined by motherboard specs(?)
    Optical drive: TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H653B SCSI CdRom Device - was the only thing I managed to gather from dxdiag. Sticking with it etc.

Now my hard drives is something I'm not familiar with at all. Dxdiag provides this information:

Drive: C:
    Free Space: 180.7 GB
    Total Space: 311.1 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: WDC WD50 00AAKS-07YGA SCSI Disk Device

Drive: D:
    Free Space: 50.4 GB
    Total Space: 476.9 GB

Drive: E:
    Free Space: 3.6 GB
    Total Space: 12.3 GB

Drive: F:
    Free Space: 122.5 GB
    Total Space: 153.5 GB
    Now I think "E" is some kind of partition but I'm not sure. What I know I have 3 different hard drives which of the smallest one I'd like to replace with a SSD and use it for OS and games I'd play(WoW, D3, LoL. Very restricted choice in games since my current pc can't really handle much more. Interested in the FPS games like BF3, CoD etc). Other hard drives just for storage, not so important for me.

Oh and my monitor is ViewSonic’s 19" VA1916w LCD. Not really looking for a new one necessarily but taking suggestions if I'd manage to scratch some extra cash together.

Any kind of suggestions and guidance is welcome and really appreciated! Looking foward to your replies and thanks in advance.