Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    1. The new Grand Theft Auto, which I unfortunately can't play until I buy more memory for my Xbox. Hopefully it justifies the extra cost.

2. The entire Harry Potter movie set. I've never seen them, but the books were excellent, so I look forward to watching them.

3. The new Superman movie. The recent Batman trilogy made by the same people was great, so I'm sure this will be good too.

4. All the old goofy Superman movies. This was more a joke gift than anything, just to accompany the new one. No chance I'll watch.

5. Caveman. Not many people seem to have heard of this movie, but it's hilarious. Glad to replace the old tape that doesn't work anymore.

6. Boxer briefs. My first time switching from regular boxers, since I switched to them from regular briefs ages ago. What an improvement.

7. A Duck Dynasty shirt. I'll never wear it, but I enjoyed the thought, since I firmly support the guy who got canned for speaking his mind.

8. A new pair of jeans. Probably the most useful gift, since all mine are getting worn and I'm too lazy to buy more cause I hate shopping.

9. A big pocket knife. I seem to get one of these every year, but with my current job I'll actually have use for it, so that's good.

10. The usual huge meals and gatherings. One on Christmas Eve with immediate family, another on Christmas day with other relatives.
    Last edited by Itisamuh; 2013-12-27 at 11:29 PM.

Me and my brothers got Mercedes C 63 AMG, just one not three.