Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It has to be vizier on heroic or lei shi + sha of fear. The MC coding is beyond horribly lazy and It's not exactly fun getting insta-killed by your 2 friends. Not to mention the the silly parts such as a mage being mc'd can end up spending 20 seconds just swapping armors back and fourth LOL or sometimes they just decide to take off and run away to the middle part of the whole room and just stand there and then come back if you let them be for awhile.

Lei shi is pure troll if you play a healer (i stopped screaming at people for putting dots on target's that are supposed to be CC'd, they just dont understand it even though I think i've died 5 times to that very reason) and it's overall a boring encounter.

Sha of fear: havent tried him on heroic but i assume it's pretty much the same thing there as on lei shi, overall just ends up being boring

Garalon hands down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will of the Emperor. Why? It feels like an endless hall of trash...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use to think Will of the Emperor was bad, but honestly even though there is repetition, it's fun repetition. It's long but I can stand a 10-12 minute fight as long as it's done well. To that end I think as far as an overall package, MGV is the best raid instance of the tier by a landslide. All of the encounters are really good. Take away the random from Heroic Spirit Kings on launch and you have a pretty flawless instance IMO.

In HoF I really only hate Vizier. Mind control mechanics are absolute garbage. Use to hate Garalon but it's really not all that bad.

I really hate Lei-Shi when it comes down to it. It's a nightmare to tank and everything the boss does is downright annoying. We haven't pulled Heroic Sha of Fear yet but I absolutely dread getting 3-4 attempts and hour to do same thing over and over again.

Sha of Fear. Boring and repetitive. Reminds me of Madness.

A close second is Will. A boss fight where you seemingly never stop killing the same type of adds and practically ignore the boss? On heroic it's still not much more interesting, even from a healing perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Mctriple View Post
    Sha of Fear. Boring and repetitive. Reminds me of Madness.

A close second is Will. A boss fight where you seemingly never stop killing the same type of adds and practically ignore the boss? On heroic it's still not much more interesting, even from a healing perspective.
    Agreed, Sha is horrible (although I liked Madness because it was unique...) - the problem is a LLLOOONNNGGGG fight with basically ONE phase.

Any fight over 4-5 minutes needs to have multiple phases to make it less boring!

Garalon...

I think Lei-Shi is the most annoying, while Sha is the most boring one. As a disc priest, Sha's practically a glorified target dummy for me on normal mode.

Garalon>Lei Shi>Sha of Fear.

Didn't like any of them.
    Hi Sephurik

So far, for me personally, I'd say Will of the Emperor, but this is mainly because I just CANNOT wrap my head around avoiding the combos. I try and I try and I just can't get the hang of it and it REALLY pisses me off!

So its not so much that I think the fight is bad, just my lack of ability to master the mechanic, lol.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    MSV ==> Will of the Emperor, I find it really boring as a healer. We go with 3 which is overkill, but 2 appearently is not enough either.
    HoF ==> Definitely Garalon >_> Altough I also hate the randomness of the target reshaped for the Amber Lord fight, but overall it's a fun encounter
    TES ==> Only tried it in LFR since we still have to kill Empress in HoF. Lei Shi in LFR is fun imho, but I suppose normal is gonna be annoying? As far as I can tell I'd say Sha of Fear just because it's boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    MSV = all fine or good
    HoF = Amber shaper is only annoying because of the RNG of getting everyone familiar with the construct. Once that is done it is a fun fight.
    ToES = Lei Shi, being a dot class is extremely annoying on this fight.

Deleted
    Garalon, hats off. I haven't done Sha of Fear heroic yet but I'm sure that will be pretty high up on the list after a lot of wipes.

Deleted
    Lei Shi.. every time..

Lei Shi - The voice makes me want to punch my screen ><
    Garalon - Sharp turns and spinning wildly aren't fun when your trying to chase legs.

Deleted
    Stone Guards. I just don't like the RNG of it, 3/4 guards active and you don't know which ones untill you enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemie View Post
    Stone Guards. I just don't like the RNG of it, 3/4 guards active and you don't know which ones untill you enter.
    the stone guard rotation is very predictable just like halfus back in cata.

i would personally say lee shi is annoying as hell as a fight but i like the part where you need to cc adds or die (cant imagine wat healing this would be like though lol)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Will of the emperor.

Feels like spine/madness all over again

Deleted
    I feel like Heart of Fear is getting progressively worse in terms of encounters. Progressing on Amber Shaper just now.

But from what i've seen on LFR, Lei Shi takes the cake.

I Hate Garalon.